JamesBrick's Introduction 2014!

JamesBrick

JamesBrick

*A figure driving the Aston Brick arrives the Rock Raiders United Forum*

Hello Citizens of LEGO and Rock Raiders United Forum!

I'm JamesBrick! AKA JB! AKA Agent1932!

I Joined the Rock Raiders United Forum on Sunday 11th May 2014! (11/05/14)!

I'm a 1000% Massive, Humongous and Gigantic Fan of LEGO, Roblox and Minecraft! (The Big Three, LRM!)

My Favourite LEGO Themes are: LEGO City (2005-Present), LEGO Creator (2003-Present), LEGO Castle II (2013-2014), LEGO Dino (2012-2013), LEGO Galaxy Squad (2013-2014), LEGO Hero Factory (2010-Present), LEGO Kingdoms (2010-2012), LEGO Mindstorms (1989-Present), LEGO Pharaoh's Quest (2011-2012), LEGO Pirates (1989-2010, 2015.), LEGO Racers (2001-2013/2014), LEGO Star Wars (1999-Present), LEGO Technic (1977-Present) and many more! Marvelous LEGO Themes!

I'm very pleased that I joined this forum! and I will stay here....Forever! (Also, it's my first account! Because, first time, never been this forum before! Or yes but browsing? Never Mind. But, I dont think I have a account until today!)

Who likes to be my friend?

See you around, 

Yours Sincerely, 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tJGk4ofc18

That's probably the most...explosive...introduction post I've read in a while.

• Like 3

lol username

I'd leave a proper reply to this proper topic, but I forgot my top hat back at the hotel. Welcome.

MisterGryphon

*A figure driving the Aston Brick arrives the Rock Raiders United Forum*

LEGO, Roblox and Minecraft! (The Big Three, LRM!)

ooh.

• Like 2

MaelstromIslander

Inquiry: Are you from the LEGO Message Boards?

*Looks at RP HQs* i think so.

• Like 2

Quisoves Potoo

Salutations! Enjoy your stay here at Rock Raiders United. But should you see any sheep, report them. They are a pestilence rivaled only by false Thunders. 

gallery_8294_414_61784.png

Report those too.

Anyway, in my humble opinion, it's good to see new stock here at RRU. The more the merrier!

Inquiry: Are you from the LEGO Message Boards?

No no, you're a HK-50. You need to have a adjective before the type of statement, like "Mocking Query" or "Tactical Theory".

The Ace Railgun

Welcome to RRU; It's Bat Sh** insa- oh wait.

Goodbye, don't step on the killer rabbit on your way out.

Fluffy Cupcake

This chap here broke a record. Joining a forum and leaving forever within two hours.

I don't suppose we have a 'shortest existance' award now, do we?

Anyhow, hello. Welcome to RRU. Please try to not get offended so easily.

• Like 11

Certainly, welcome. But, I'm stupid or you posted that you will delete your account for good before creating this topic? :)  

lol username

Certainly, welcome. But, I'm stupid or you posted that you will delete your account for good before creating this topic? :)

He posted this intro, in which he claims he'll be here forever, and just over two hours later exploded for literally no reason whatsoever and said he was leaving forever.
  • Like 3

PeabodySam

Ah, crap.  jamesster, why did you have to go and scare the crap out of our newer members just like that?  I mean, holy crap, this crap can't just go on forever.  You are so full of crap.  What a load of crap.  You are crap (boy).  Crap is the best.  Everybody loves crap.  Crap is in the mix.  Crap is to the max.  How does Junkbot put on sunglasses while keeping his mouth closed if he doesn't have any arms?

Crapfully crap,

Thomas Crapper PeabodySam

P.S. When you write "crap" so many times, it begins to look like it's not a real word.

Ah, crap.  jamesster, why did you have to go and scare the crap out of our newer members just like that?  I mean, holy crap, this crap can't just go on forever.  You are so full of crap.  What a load of crap.  You are crap (boy).  Crap is the best.  Everybody loves crap.  Crap is in the mix.  Crap is to the max.  How does Junkbot put on sunglasses while keeping his mouth closed if he doesn't have any arms?

Crapfully crap,

Thomas Crapper PeabodySam

Ain't that a cute little Crap.

This thread... this thread has lasted longer than the member who made it. That is... that is the opposite of what usually happens.

I love how every time I periodically check this site, I find great topics like this that I wouldn't be able to find at BZPower, Eurobricks, or any other LEGO fan forum.