Make Me draw things!

Ayliffe

After 7 (!) years, I've decided to get back into drawing for a new super-secret project that I'm working on. However, I've realized that after all this time not doing any drawing at all, I'm not exactly brilliant and I need some practice drawing things in general. To give you an idea of my skills, here's a quick drawing of me:

ayliffe_s_drawing_of_himself_by_ayliffem

So to get better, I thought I'd get you guys to suggest things for me to draw. And when I say things, I mean ANYTHING at all. Seriously, anything except for anything vulgar and stuff like that. And yes, I won't forget the radio. :P What are you waiting for? Start suggesting things!

*whispers* Hrmmm, What could I do to make drawing a living hell? Hmmmmm *talks aloud* Just kidding, Sorry about that. How about...   ...Have you tried drawing a rock raiders vehicle? Because if you haven't I suggest you give it a shot.

A perfect circle.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

circle_by_ayliffemakit-d7it8ef.jpg

*whispers* Hrmmm, What could I do to make drawing a living hell? Hmmmmm *talks aloud* Just kidding, Sorry about that. How about...   ...Have you tried drawing a rock raiders vehicle? Because if you haven't I suggest you give it a shot.

I had a go at doing the roll cage and the drill, but it didn't turn out as well as I hoped...

rock_raiders__rollcage_and_drill_by_ayli

Do Sparky.

I assume that you meant draw hi in my style instead of as a minifig, because thats exactly what I've done. 

lr2__sparky_by_ayliffemakit-d7it6n0.jpg

I'll try t get round to the other suggestions ASAP, but just to let you know if I've liked your post then it means I've started work on it or finished it.

Bonus Drawing:

benny__spaceship___by_ayliffemakit-d7it9

• Like 2

someswedish

Sorry to but in like this, but is it ok Ayliffe if I also join in and use the suggestions on what to draw?

I have been doodling and drawing stuff for a long time myself and I think it would be fun to get suggestions for drawings

Sorry to but in like this, but is it ok Ayliffe if I also join in and use the suggestions on what to draw?

I have been doodling and drawing stuff for a long time myself and I think it would be fun to get suggestions for drawings

Okay then, welcome to the madness  :thumbsup:  It'll be good to see what you come up with.

someswedish

Okay then, welcome to the madness  :thumbsup:  It'll be good to see what you come up with.

Great, I'm going to start with...

A perfect circle.

2071582-pCAhrAVJohc9pU3S.png

Kinda went overboard, but i don't think anyone will mind

So i use an app on my 3DS to draw stuff, kinda like a Photoshop lite

The circle with thin black lines is the only legit circle of them all since the rest where made with an enlarged brush, but Jamester (or Crap Boy for some reason?) didn't say how the circle was to be made :)

• Like 2

someswedish

Rocket Racer in your Style please

2074250-A1eYfDOxV5VNIO9z.png

Ta-Da!

Edit: By request, this picture is now colored instead of black and white

Although i might have left a mistake or two, i think it turned out great in the end

• Like 3

MaelstromIslander

Tomorrow I'l do Pepper Roni since this took me round two hours to do

Ok just dont make him fat like that deviantart thing...

someswedish

Pepper Roni in your Style please

Ok just dont make him fat like that deviantart thing...

2073957-HRi7P-cMIt1GZVS_.png

There we go, took maybe 3-4 hours?

Anyway my hands hurt from all the drawing, blargh

• Like 4

I Am Not Here

Rocket Racer in your Style please

2071980-3L8flZPrmkw2wcAe.png

Ta-Da!

I decided to re-create him in a mix of his Lego and a humanoid form, and because i couldn't decide between Lego yellow or human skin color,  just decided to make it grey scale the whole thing

Although i might have left a mistake or two, i think it turned out great in the end

Tomorrow I'l do Pepper Roni since this took me round two hours to do

You should color him since you colored Pepper

someswedish

You should color him since you colored Pepper

OK, will do it tomorrow early in the morning

Edit: never mind, it shall now be colored on the original post

• Like 1

Pepper Roni & Rocket Racer in your Style please

Here you go:

lego_racers__rocket_racer_by_ayliffemaki

His mouth does seem a bit dodgy and his right arm is very long, but that could just be me. I'll try to get Pepper done soon (do you want the LI, LI2 or IXS version of Pepper?) and I've started work on some of Legocyborg12's suggestions (I've been waiting for someone to make me draw the infomaniac!  :P ) so some more stuff should be up in the next couple of days or so. Keep those suggestions coming!  :D

Oh and Seaborgium, I haven't forgotten about that steampunk city, I'm just trying to do some steampunk research so that it looks as good as possible.  :thumbsup:

• Like 3

His mouth does seem a bit dodgy and his right arm is very long, but that could just be me.

His helmet is fat.

Also, the hair looks a little messy, but meh.

someswedish

His helmet is fat.at could just be me.

Also, the hair looks a little messy, but meh.

Well to be fair, we don't really see much of his hair besides the ones we see while he wears the helmet, and when he took it of in the intro of LR2 he just had the standard stud on the head

So how his hair actually looks is anybodys guess

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.