I actually joined in 2012.

Bug

Wingdings!

As I'm using Ubuntu, and haven't got that font, I'll just have to hope it worked...

Even if I did add that font, it'll show up as rectangles for some reason...

I choose to disagree with you.

Courier new for life.

Still better than Comic Sans.

<snip>

THAT'S RIGHT YOU RUN AWAY.  TOO FONT-ISH FOR YOU. :P

Wingdings!

Somebody agrees with me! :P

The RRU post interpreter probably doesn't know what it is; your best bet is to Prt-Scr it and add transparency, then post.

(The  'Paste from Word' doesn't work either)

The RRU post interpreter probably doesn't know what it is; your best bet is to Prt-Scr it and add transparency, then post.

(The  'Paste from Word' doesn't work either)

No, I mean Ubuntu just won't display the fonts correctly. It just shows rectangles for Symbol, Webdings, Wingdings, Wingdings 2 and WIngdings 3.

It just shows rectangles for Symbol, Webdings, Wingdings, Wingdings 2 and WIngdings 3.

Not Comic Sans? :(:P

My machine does that for some fonts... especially Google Translate + Copy + Paste.

It just shows rectangles for Symbol, Webdings, Wingdings, Wingdings 2 and WIngdings 3.

Not Comic Sans? :(:P

My machine does that for some fonts... especially Google Translate + Copy + Paste.

I can see Comic Sans, as I've installed the package containing it.

Shadowblaze

i'M BREAKING THE FONT RULES

Apparently also grammar rules, as that "i" isn't capitalized. :P [/aidenbridge_rantness]

I personally like this type of font very much (this is actually just plain Courier, but put inside this fancy line and with random colours it looks way better).

Fluffy Cupcake

Apparently also grammar rules, as that "i" isn't capitalized. :P [/aidenbridge_rantness]

Not really, because that font doesn't support capitals.

What are you talking about, @[member='Shadowblaze']? This font, with it's code-looking font and no random colorizing is obviously the best. 

installed the package containing it.

UNINSTALL IT NOW :P

THAT'S MY JOB :P

(Wow, this entire post has been in capitals so far :P)

On the subject of fonts, Times New Roman isn't too bad. However, there are better ones  such as Arial.

EDIT: I see what you did there, Shadowblaze. :P

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.