Do Not Throw

RockmoddeR

Oh my goodness, what a mess! Argument has been removed.

Ok, now, technically Lair is not spamming because he is posting something new (except for one word). However Lair, you should be more creative. Posts that repeat themselves in any part or form is very annoying and to another person it gives the impression that you have a lack of creativity(no offence intended) or are deliberately trying to annoy people. Picture this, you're playing some sort of fighting game against another person and you keep on using the same attack move on your opponent over and over again. This is essentially what you are doing with your posts.

So please Lair, do something new and we can get along peacefully again.

Do not throw: Bolts of molten plasma into a hyperspace wormhole portal leading to an interdimensional warp phase ending up in the third phase dimension second only to alpha-majoris minor warp phase zone of the nintieth dimension of space-time and successive interlocking principles of matter and space.

Why did he delete my last post, there was nothing wrong with it, well I'll just put it back up.

1. DO NOT THROW panties at the girl they belong to.

2. DO NOT THROW Knuckles at trees.

3. DO NOT THROW Knuckles at cars.

4. DO NOT THROW Knuckles at Rouge!

5. DO NOT THROW Knuckles into a fire.

Oh my goodness, what a mess! Argument has been removed.

Picture this, you're playing some sort of fighting game against another person and you keep on using the same attack move on your opponent over and over again. This is essentially what you are doing with your posts.

So please Lair, do something new and we can get along peacefully again.

Scorpion Bloody spear+Uppercut combo FTMFW!

Anyway...

Do not throw Sub-zero at Scorpion, They Don't get along

Sorry Cyrem. I guess you're right (as usual xD)

DO NOT THROW Tesseracts into the 3rd Dimension. You won't enjoy the result.

Aki Dazrold

You stole that from another member. >:(

Umm. Do not throw....

a cinderblock at an oxygen tank.

Actually, DO throw that. >8D

In fact, don't throw water at ANY alkali metals. They all react violently.

And also don't steal my do not throw joke, even if it was deleted.

Also, not throwing grenades may be detrimental to one's health, if that is what you meant Joe.

Also, do not throw cats into a pool while wearing nothing more than swimsuit. (I have seen it done. Cat tore off his nipple according to him.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.