Azarth's Original LR2 Charcter Skins

Mr. Ash

This topic is for original character skins that I've created. Some of my skins may not be completely original due to being based off of Lego's concepts, but none of them are a direct Lego Design.

Gelidia:

gallery_4350_337_11996.png

Download:

https://ore.rockraidersunited.org/legacy/LR2_Gelidia_v2_974687.zip

Queen Cassiopeia:

gallery_4350_337_12750.png

Download:

https://ore.rockraidersunited.org/legacy/LR2_Queen_Cassiopeia_472078.zip

• Like 6

Shadowblaze

I also changed the color for COL_BEIGE in game dataCOMMONTEXTURES so that the back part of the hood matches with the rest of the uniform.

Or, you could have changed the beige in the uniform to match the one of the character. Or, even better, you could have created a new COL that is the same shade of beige as the character, and then hex edited the hoodie model to have that new color instead of COL_BEIGE.

Anyway, this is a really good skin! I really like it, makes me almost want to play the game with this. You could also do some scripting shenanigans and manage to throw this character in the game as a new NPC, with its own dialogue. I don't really know if it's possible or not, but that would be cool. Another thing is that you could make this character an AI racer. I would love to see that.

Fluffy Cupcake

I also changed the color for COL_BEIGE in game dataCOMMONTEXTURES so that the back part of the hood matches with the rest of the uniform.

Or, you could have changed the beige in the uniform to match the one of the character. Or, even better, you could have created a new COL that is the same shade of beige as the character, and then hex edited the hoodie model to have that new color instead of COL_BEIGE.

Yes, for sure the best way to make new characters that share the same common textures is to hex edit it the model to use a custom one. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
Shadowblaze

Oooh, that is fancy! I would keep Cassiopeia though, as it's one of the best Martian characters, but that is a good alternative too. Maybe, you could slightly tweak it to make it look more different from the original skin. Anyway, good job in making the Martian skins more variated! Can't wait for the Ramas though, I want Pulse badly... :P

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.