BIONICLE RETURNING 2015

jedi299

ProfessorBrickkeeper

As echoed above, the sets are rather more pricey than we thought they would be, but I don't really expect that to dissuade me from purchasing the few which strike my fancy.

Now that we have also seen the final box images, it is interesting to note that if you are a careful observer, you can see the Lord of the Skull Spiders carefully hidden on the boxes for Pohatu, Lewa, Kopaka, and Tahu. Just putting that out there.

*cough*

[set descriptions and prices for all the first wave sets]

The article, which will be published three days ago, is likely going to have been written be a creature lacking a sense of linear time

On a less temporally confusing note, those prices are a bit, well pricey. The Toa Mahri were $10 and had about 60 pieces on average. These are about 90 pieces on average and cost twice as much. Maybe it's just inflation, but it seems way to much to me.

Quisoves Potoo

LEGO is giving away a set of all six Toa. To enter the drawing, simply retweet this.
I presume that the time limit is twenty-four hours, though I'm not certain. It was tweeted at 9 AM PST.

ProfessorBrickkeeper

https://www.flickr.com/photos/66138404@N06/
Brigs just linked to these impressive pieces of fan art in the RRU Skype group, but I'm just posting them here to preserve the link. These wallpapers nicely replicate showcase the new Toa animation style while making plenty of references to the classic Bionicle line at the same time. I liked them quite a bit, and figured some of you guys also might.

• Like 4

JrMasterModelBuilder

https://www.flickr.com/photos/66138404@N06/

Brigs just linked to these in the RRU Skype group, but I'm just posting them here to preserve the link. These wallpapers showcase the new Toa animation style some more, and also mark the return of the classical Matoran language in its original form. The language key is locatedat http://biosector01.com/wiki/index.php/Languages for anybody who is interested. Oh, and this also features the return of the iconic "Water is for Wimps" Tahu catchphrase.

EDIT: And to top off the references to the original BIONICLE line, check out the Gali wallpaper. Yup, that's the "Unity, Duty, Destiny!" logo. ;)

Those are pretty cool! I assume these are fan art?

Not sure if this has been posted yet or is old news, but someone's uploaded a video detailing the new Bionicle story.

http://youtu.be/IK8UKFMVs8I

EDIT: Ah, looks like this was on the LEGO Bionicle Facebook page a while back. Whoops.

• 2 weeks later...

*image of the many faces of Tahu*

I'm so excited, guys. You don't even know.

SURPRICED.

OF COURSE.

WHY BE SURPRISED WHEN YOU CAN BE SURPRICED? :P

Other than that it's a nice image overall, and could be quite helpful for fanart and stuff

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I'm in Chrome too. On both my laptop and PC I get the $name issues, but nothing else. If it matters I'm in the UK on Windows 7.

EDIT: Huh. The US site works fine for me, it's the GB one that's funny. Dangit LEGO! :P

It's definitely not region that is the problem on my end - I've been trying the US site. Finally I went to the dorm computer lab and weirdly enough the site works fine on one of the Macs there, so

Anyway:

20012015comp.jpg

This is just so rad.

• Like 4

The Ace Railgun

This is just so rad.

Oh man, I love the "new" art style, it looks so much like MNOG, and that cape/cloak looks epic on that village elder.

This is just so rad.

Oh man, I love the "new" art style, it looks so much like MNOG, and that cape/cloak looks epic on that village elder.

Agreed. Dang, I'm so looking forward to BIONICLE's release. I may even check out the cartoons, I dunno... I haven't watched a cartoon in a long time.

That art style looks great.  It fits, it looks similar in places to that of MNOG, and, despite my fears of the less-mechanical looking armor looking bad, it actually seems quite good animated

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.