//Database Loading…

04%

28%

69%

100%

//Database Loaded

//Quick save Complete

%Recording Systems Ready::begin

"This is Rock Raider #382, this is Vlog #2043, dated '20th September 2140'. We've uncovered a cavern system already raided, It is possible that we are not alone. We've contacted other bases and they have informed that they never came within several feet of the coordinates.

"However, I and the rest of the Search and Rescue squadron of Rock Raiders uncovered green coloured plating with a large lamp attached to it. The plating is a cover of metal with a bunch of steel beams going across, also the plating is scratched as though it has been attacked. The lamp is operated by a Battery pack, that of which we never used for…  …Lets see…  …we haven't used batteries for 117 years, it's been crystal power since then.

"There's also a number on the metal; '5'. We have no explanation as to what this number represents but we'll have to see what the future holds in store for us.

*Action Stations alarm*

"Oh crap. Right, I'll terminate the Vlog. In the meantime this is a mystery that I'll have to take to the grave, probably."

//:SYSTEM TRANSMISSION CUT

%Video Log Saving

100%

::Save complete

//Save Location: (C:)/Program Files (x86)/RRU_Online_Transmission/Planet_U/Base_46/Video_Log_Database/RR_382/Vl_2043.wav

::System Shut Off Activated

28%

89%

100%

Shutting Down…

Oooh, interesting. Are you referring to Power Miners there, what with the green plating and all? I'd be interested to find out.

(Also, you really don't need to write brackets like this in your posts so often, especially in this case - no one would have said anything anyway had you not made that comment ;))

Oooh, interesting. Are you referring to Power Miners there, what with the green plating and all? I'd be interested to find out.

I shouldn't give away all my secrets should I? ;)

For the Bracket thing, I'll sort that out.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.