Total Anarchy

Zephyria

Joe Woke Up, Rubbing His Head. His Surroundings Were Dark, But He Could See A Pin-Pric Of Light. The Light Hurt Due To The Giant Lump On His Head, Caused From Anon Swiping With His Ban-Hammer, In a Rather Pissed Off Mood.

Joe Finally Found The Exit, And Walked Out, Blinded. The Sun Was Bright...But There Was a Oasis, With A Figure Sitting By It...

"Hello?" He Called, Shielding His Eyes, "Who Are You?"

"Your Death...After Death" The Figure Growled Menacingly, Turning Around, And Getting Up.

"Wh-What Are You?" Joe Asked, Backing Away, He Didn't Watch Where He Was Going, So He Tripped, And Fell, Helpless As The Creature Drew Closer And Closer...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zephyria

• RockmoddeR

• TheEPICtrainrider

• Anonymouse

I'm sorry, but what exactly do you mean?

If it's the start of a story, goodluck, and I want to see more of it...

You need to elaborate a bit btw.

As The Figure Advanced, He Drew A Dagger. When He Reached Joe, He Wound Back...Ready To Impale... He Never Got That Far, As Before He Could Swing Forward, Something Black Started Spreading Along His Chest...

"Its Game Over For You...K'In'Ilistoth" A Voice Creeped Out From Behind. All Of A Sudden, The Creature Fell, And Behind Him, A Figure Was Standing, Already Drawing Another Sword...

"M'Names Magare, You?" He Asked, Advancing, But Sheathing His Sword

"My-My Na-Name Is J-Joe" Joe Stated, Standing Shakily Up

"Ban Land's A Funny Place, Isn't It, Joe?" Magare Asked...

I like it so far. *hint of advice* you can get a lot more typing in with a keyboard vs. a wiimote. kudos for getting that much in with one though.

I like it so far. *hint of advice* you can get a lot more typing in with a keyboard vs. a wiimote. kudos for getting that much in with one though.

Who says she wrote that with a wiimote? :P

But that's true.

When will this be continued?

The Tropical Paradise Was Nice, But Joe And Magare Set Off, Not Knowing Where To Go...

On And On They Walked, The Sun Glaring, Sand Getting In Their Eyes. This Continued Until Magare Saw A City...Made Of Blocks. The Banland Of ROBLOX.

"I Wonder If Zuka Is Still There!", Joe Shouted, Running. Magare Just Stood There, Shaking His Head

"Jared Valdez Has Taken It Over, Moron, No Use Looking"

Joe Looked Dissapointed At This News, And Trudged Back...

The OverWorld

Anon Picked Up A Energy Crystal, Put It In His Tunnel Transport, And Flew Back To The Base. If He Looked Up, He Would Have Noticed Black Sludge Falling From The Cieling, Foretelling Impending Doom...

Zephyr Put Her Elbows On The Shovel, Admiring Her Work. She Had Done Much More Than The Normal Raider. The Ammount Of Piles Shoveled Was Close To A Loader Dozer, And She Was Exhausted. Finally Finding The WillPower To Walk, Zephyr Set Off...

The Goo Watched Closely As The Female Human Walked By, She Was Just Right For Its Plan,..

The OverWorld

Epic Raised His Head, Something Smelled Weird, So He Stopped His Digging. Putting On His Goggles, He Turned Them On And Saw...A Gas Leak In The Wall. Deciding That It Was To Dangerous To Continue Digging, He Turned Off His Drill. This Was The Last Thing He Ever Did, Until It Was Lights Out...Forever.

The Goo Chose This Time To Attack, Slithering Downward Until It Plopped On Zephyr's Shoulder.

"Yooouu Are The Oneeeeee" A Voice Slithered, Almost From The Very Pits Of Hell "We Haaaaaave Chossssssssen You...Because...You Already Have The Anger"...

Cyrem Was Relaxing, Drinking Mountain Dew, When He Heard Something On The Radio, It Sounded Like Moaning, So He Sent Addict Down To Check...

Addict Walked Toward The Body On The Ground, Crouching Over It, He Examined The Drill

"TheEPICTrainrider" Was Written On The Side. Checking The Body, He Noticed Scorch Marks, And Burn Marks. He Flipped Out His Radio "Hey...Cyrem...Looks Like Epic Is Out Cold, Or Worse, Im Beaming Him Up"

Before He Beamed Epic Up, Addict First Put A Sign On His Forhead..."Beam Me Up...Scotty"

The Overworld

Warguy Didn't Notice The Rock Monster Bearing down On him, But the Strange Thing is, This Monster Was Different. It Had Green Lines Running Through Its Body, With Something Liquid Pulsating Through It. As this Was The Last Thing Warguy Saw, He Didn't Have Long Before The Monster Made Warguy a Evening Snack...

Epic Was Still Breathing, But Just Barely, When Cyrem Found Him. He Quickly Sent For TheDoctor. After arriving, TheDoctor Saw That Epic Was In a Bad Way.

"It Looks Like Dynamite Scorch Marks, But Where Was There Dynamite?" He Said, After Scanning Epic. "Hes Not Going To Make It...I'm Sorry"

Cyrem Nodded, Then Grabbed Epic By His Legs, TheDoctor Grabbing him By His Hands, Together, They Made Their Way To a Special Room...

Banland

Joe And Magare Were Struggling In a Dust Devil, They Couldn't Open Their Eyes, Lest The Sand Destroy Them. Eventually, The Onslaught Subsided, But not Before The Dust Devil Formed Itself Into....Something...Big...With...Teeth...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.