Project Light

Shadow322

I'm thinking of re-writing the whole fan fic so it's in the form of a real story, if I do this then I'll finish the story after the re-write.

Also if I do this, I'll request all the posts after #1 to be deleted so I can get real comments.

Also if I do this, I'll request all the posts after #1 to be deleted so I can get real comments.

:/

Why not just ask for this to be locked and create a new one instead?

:/

Why not just ask for this to be locked and create a new one instead?

Good idea, I think I'll do that instead.

• 6 months later...

Wow, I can't believe I forgot to ask this.

Can I get this topic locked so I can create a new one for the final version of the fan fic?

Also, you you think I could submit this version of the fan fic to Cyrem so I can get the fiction writers award, then submit the full new version so I can get the novelist award?

Also, you you think I could submit this version of the fan fic to Cyrem so I can get the fiction writers award, then submit the full new version so I can get the novelist award?

I think the award requires it to be an RR fanfic.

Fiction Writer: This user has written a fan fiction story that has reached 4000 words or more.

Novelist: Has writting a fan fiction containing 15,000 words.

No is doesn't.

Fiction Writer: This user has written a fan fiction story that has reached 4000 words or more.

Novelist: Has writting a fan fiction containing 15,000 words.

No is doesn't.

I'm pretty sure it's an implication though.

It's because I don't want the already existing posts to interfere.

So I can either ask for the topic to be deleted or locked.

And this topic has been around for a long time now, so I am so going to make a new topic instead of just using this one again.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.