my first lego racers mod

supercoolguy32

supercoolguy32

Hi, I am supercoolguy32, and I am starting to make a lego racers mod, I need Ideas, anyone got any

-mr.coolguy32 6/4/2015

P.S also I will be updating this post, for my mod, in the future there will be a download link

10:28 6/8/2015, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBhTVqBjBYg

6/5/2015 download link on the way, one problem  the second course does not work, because I get this

fatel_error.thumb.PNG.4c6ebc6a0b7ccdb91a

anyway I can fix this?

Edited by supercoolguy32

Change the tires to pizzas, the sun to peperoni and replace all the face textures with letters.

supercoolguy32

Turn it completely into LEGO Racers 2.

Change the tires to pizzas, the sun to peperoni and replace all the face textures with letters.

​lol

DO. NOT. EVER. USE. WORDPAD. TO. OPEN. BINARY. FILES.

If you absolutely must, open with Notepad first. If you see weird characters, close without saving and open in a Hex Editor. Otherwise you may corrupt the file by saving it.

If you absolutely must, open with Notepad first. If you see weird characters, close without saving and open in a Hex Editor. Otherwise you may corrupt the file by saving it.

​Or even better, use WillKirby's binary editor. Just like Notepad, but a bit more safe idea for directly working with the files.

Hi, I am supercoolguy32, and I am starting to make a lego racers mod, I need Ideas, anyone got any

-mr.coolguy32 6/4/2015

P.S also I will be updating this post, for my mod, in the future there will be a download link

​I like what you did there. Maybe it was already possible to change those texts, but who knows. If there is no tutorial for it, write one. That works better than a Youtube video, as far as I know.

For ideas, well, I don't have a lot.  Be creative and find new, modern, stylish textures for anything u want to retexture.

Will have to wait for the custom tracks to become reality before anything of significant use can be done. Good luck on that one.

supercoolguy32

​Or even better, use WillKirby's binary editor. Just like Notepad, but a bit more safe idea for directly working with the files.

-mr.coolguy32 6/4/2015

​I like what you did there. Maybe it was already possible to change those texts, but who knows. If there is no tutorial for it, write one. That works better than a Youtube video, as far as I know.

For ideas, well, I don't have a lot.  Be creative and find new, modern, stylish textures for anything u want to retexture.

Will have to wait for the custom tracks to become reality before anything of significant use can be done. Good luck on that one.

​ok, thanks

Maybe it was already possible to change those texts, but who knows.

​I think we have a proper editor for SRF files... There's one here, but that may be made with incorrect knowledge on the file format...

Maybe LR1BinaryEditor will work for it... I don't remember how I edited the text before.

EDIT: WAIT! I think I found it! http://www.rockraidersunited.com/topic/4057-srf-editor-12/

Edited by mumboking
Found SRF Editor

Okay, cool.

Then someone can start writing a tutorial in the Tutorial section.  There could be a bit more structure there, more sorted by subject instead of time but that is up to the adminstrators. Back on topic, a tutorial is always handy.

Well, everthing else has been said I guess, good luck with the mod. Try to experiment a lot and who knows what tricks or new things you'll find.

Onegreatrace

​This 100000000000%. Unless you want to reinstall.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.