Possible world generation options.

Gmr_Leon

Found under: Stuff>Terraform>terraforminit.txt

There appears to be some consideration for world generation options to be implemented (these currently do nothing), such as fixed values for adding islands of various sizes and sliders for water level, rainfall, temperature, and how mountainous a world may be. It's not much, but I thought it might be of interest. =)

Edited by Gmr_Leon

Those settings have no function, since we can't manually pick upon generation. If you mess with them and make a new world, let me know if anything is abnormal.

Those settings have no function, since we can't manually pick upon generation. If you mess with them and make a new world, let me know if anything is abnormal.

​You're right, I couldn't think of how to word it to not sound like they were functional (outside of saying that outright, anyway). I just thought I'd bring it to the fore that they seem to be something the devs might be considering adding as world generation settings/options.

​You're right, I couldn't think of how to word it to not sound like they were functional (outside of saying that outright, anyway). I just thought I'd bring it to the fore that they seem to be something the devs might be considering adding as world generation settings/options.

​Could go ask the devs on the Steam Discussions, see if it is still planned or was an old feature they've yet to remove mentions of.

lol username

The list of upcoming features includes "Like/Dislike system for tailoring World Generation", I'll bet it's related to that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.