Hello!

Darkitect

MaelstromIslander

YES! THE MIGHTY LORD DARKITECT HAS RISEN! BOW DOWN BEFORE HIM, MORTAL FOOLS! HE SHALL BRING US LOTS AND LOTS OF BISCUITS!

*Ahem* Sorry about that. Welcome to Rockraidersunited and make sure that you don't fall into a pit of lava because of course you know what happens when you do that, what am i, the infomaniac? I'm not going to give you every little detail just because you can't comprehend the fact that falling into liquid fire will make you spontaneously combust into flames! Go read a book for crying out loud!

*Ahem* Sorry, again. Could i start over? Okay. Welcome to Rock Raiders United, the LEGO Gaming Community.

Shadowblaze

Hey there, Mr. Darkitect, welcome to RRU! As you are able to generate tons of troops out of nothing, can you lend us some Stromlings to replace our Rock Raiders? The "walking on lava" trend is getting more and more popular, we need troops that can be easily replaced.

Thanks everyone! I believe Stromlings were created in an Maelstrom explosion in the paradox research facility, infecting researchers and turning them into Stromlings, but of course you may have as many as you want!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.