Heard about this place from a video, Thought I would say "Hello"

Latsu

I heard about this place from a video on Youtube (Druaga1) because he makes videos about old computers and doing ridiculously pointless things. Thought that it is interesting that people here still enjoy games that I had the pleasure of playing a couple times years ago. Hopefully this community isn't completely dead but it looks like some of you are still here in other sub-forums related to the more popular games.

I just know that in the next couple weeks I want to get Lego RR, Racer, and Stunt Rally on my main desktop to play them for memories sake and I'll check out what you have here to augment my experience.

If this post is against the rules just let me know, I apologize if it is breaking any rules.

Have a good one all of you, I'll try to stick around and see if this place is a place I can hang around.

Fluffy Cupcake

Nothing rule breaking in your post, but this topic really should of been stuck in the introduction section.

I've never heard of Druaga1 before, but I'll have to take a quick check to see the channel for myself now.

Anywho, welcome to RRU! Have one of my welcome waffles. :wffl:

Just now, Xiron said:

Nothing rule breaking in your post (you should always read those before posting anyway ;P ), but it really should of been stuck in the introduction section.

Anyway the topic can be moved by a Moderator into the section? I'd appreciate it so that I don't spam up the wrong forum.

Fluffy Cupcake

That is correct that a moderator can move it. Well, we'll just chill here till one comes around this topic I suppose, no biggie.

Anyway, what do you like to do. Just play games, or is there more to you then that?

1 minute ago, Xiron said:

That is correct that a moderator can move it. Well, we'll just chill here till one comes around this topic I suppose, no biggie.

Yeah, this place looks great too. The design of the forum and how it's all dark themed makes it really easy on the eyes. I use to browse the Bungie.net Forums before they made Destiny and they had a dark theme which kept it easy on the eyes. Glad to see more forums taking up the style. Profile pages look really great too here and well setup. This place just seems like a quality place. I'll have to check out how modding and everything works because I just started University recently with a focus on Computer Science so i'd love to figure out how to apply and learn new skills related to the field.

I'll probably hangout more in the General Discussion sub-forums because that's where I am whenever I am on a forum.

5 minutes ago, apemax said:

Hello and welcome to RRU Latsu. :)

Just moved this topic to the right place. ;) 

Thanks! I'll definitely check this place out some more. But for now I have other things to attend to. I'll be back soon.

6 minutes ago, Latsu said:

Thanks! I'll definitely check this place out some more. But for now I have other things to attend to. I'll be back soon.

No problem mate, Always happy to help. :) 

Fluffy Cupcake
9 hours ago, Latsu said:

Yeah, this place looks great too. The design of the forum

As a side note to that, the last current dark theme we had got bugged up, so we had to change the white one that no one cared about to match. It's not fully done yet (you'll still see white in some places), but it is sloooowly being worked on (I think the last update was several weeks ago, so).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.