Hi I'm Sam--er, Rock Raider

STUDZ

4 minutes ago, le717 said:

Help I'm lost in a tunnel and can't get out

just wait till you get hungry and your AI will take you directly to a support station

6 minutes ago, le717 said:

Help I'm lost in a tunnel and can't get out

Same here :C Well, at least there's an energy crystal over there.... on the wall just beyond that lava. Crud.

once I had a laser and a rock monster showed up right in front of me but I was really hungry so I went to grab a bite first. it was ok, he only TELEPORTED SAFELY two other guys

5 minutes ago, Pereki said:

just wait till you get hungry and your AI will take you directly to a support station

also DONT EAT the sandwich in you pocket. you will take longer to get hungry

I didn't want to go public with this, but Rock Raider has been kind of out of line lately. calling for them to be banned

We are all just "Rock Raider"? Where are the numbers to tell us apart D:? Chief, you went too far with your budget cuts this time!

Dazzgracefulmoon

are we all really a "Rock Raider"? or is it just another meaningless title that the upper class have bestowed upon us, giving us the idea of self worth and importance? do I really feel free with this ball and chain the title "Rock Raider" gives me? we need to truely know, then I'll know wether or not I am a true "Rock Raider"

• Like 2

Dazzgracefulmoon

you know what? i'm tired of you guys dissing rock raider. he did nothing wrong.

but you know who we need to overthrow? that moderator "Rock Raider" he's evil and smelly he kicked my dog and burned my crops

6 minutes ago, Dazzgracefulmoon said:

you know what? i'm tired of you guys dissing rock raider. he did nothing wrong.

but you know who we need to overthrow? that moderator "Rock Raider" he's evil and smelly he kicked my dog and burned my crops

ITS A BABY SLUG GET IT RIGHT

maybe your crops deserved to be burned. for calling my baby slug a dog so much

Dazzgracefulmoon

who the h*ck said its your """""""""""""""""""""baby""""""""""""""""""" """"""""""""""""""slug"""""""""""""" 

sometimes its like you don't even bother to tell the difference between us. like we all have the same name or something

and yes,  my baby slug is very much both a baby and a slug, thank you very much

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.