Hello, I am Rykon Zero.

Rykon Zero

As stated, I am Rykon Zero. A little nitpick, you pronounce the name as Rye-Cone, just to get that out of the way.

I am fifteen years old, I began playing Rock Raiders from the beginning, back in 1999. I didn't understand how to play it properly, but I did spend hours of my time watching my brother play. I never did get the hang of it, and it was forgotten to me for years.

Then, earlier today, I was cleaning my room. (Against my will, you see) Cleaned out my disk collection, and what would you know, a copy of Rock Raiders, along with LEGO® Island, came tumbling out of the rack. I'm on a bit of a nostalgia trip, starting out with Need For Speed III and Gran Turismo 2, so I couldn't pass up this opportunity. *click**whirr**sound of installing* And done. I'm playing it now on my other computer as we speak.

I came looking on the internet, wondering if there was any support for this wonderful game, and I found some. And here I am.

Enough about why I'm here, let's get to know a little more about me.

My name is, well, if you really care, it's fairly close to my username, and if you decipher it, you get nothing. I am, again, as stated before, fifteen, and I am not a stereotypical teenager.

I take much pride in intelligence, and I try to be well understood. Thus, the reasons behind my needlessly good grammar.

I love cars, I love computers, but I love cars more, I like TV, but not as much as either cars or computers, I love video games, more than TV or computers, but not nearly as much cars, and if you can think of anything geeky enough, or messed up enough, I either know of it, or are participating in it. Hacking, modding, cracking, networking, construction, demolition, engineering, code writing, mental terrorism, anime, manga, Touhou, games, racing, drifting, flipping, doing barrel rolls, internet surfing, getting out and doing things, spending entire weeks in a single house.

I am what many people wish to be, what many people want not to be, what many people call harmful to society, what many people call that which will bring the future with will power alone.

Oh, yes, I also enjoy a nice vanilla ice cream cone every once in a while.

Nice to meet you.

(Hmm, my room needs some expansion, it's not big enough for my ego.) :D

Hey, welcome.

As I usually ask, what programming languages do you know?

Btw, I'm the guy who makes burnt cookies and does the typos.

Should I make a batch of frozen donuts for your welcoming party?

xD

I prefer to leave a good impression on people. Makes me feel better, and makes them treat me better.

EDIT: Ah, nice to meet you.

I know almost no coding, whatsoever, but I am a wizard with figuring out what things do in code, and I can manipulate it given a little time.

And I'd love donuts. Or vanilla ice cream. The donuts would be nice, but if I had a choice, I'd really like the ice cream.

Hey welcome :D

(psst... Addict's donuts are always frozen, and his cookies are always burnt... I'd keep away from them if I were you)

Have fun with the mods :D

If you've completed the original game, you should install Baz's Mod, itadds a bit of a challenge to it.

I love cars, I love computers, but I love cars more, I like TV, but not as much as either cars or computers, I love video games, more than TV or computers, but not nearly as much cars, and if you can think of anything geeky enough, or messed up enough, I either know of it, or are participating in it. Hacking, modding, cracking, networking, construction, demolition, engineering, code writing, mental terrorism, anime, manga, Touhou, games, racing, drifting, flipping, doing barrel rolls, internet surfing, getting out and doing things, spending entire weeks in a single house.

*puts on M. Bison hat*

YESH! YESH!

Hey welcome :D(psst... Addict's donuts are always frozen, and his cookies are always burnt... I'd keep away from them if I were you)Have fun with the mods :DIf you've completed the original game, you should install Baz's Mod, itadds a bit of a challenge to it.

I'll keep all that in mind, as soon as I get my average level completion time under 20 min.

*puts on M. Bison hat*YESH! YESH!

Life isn't life without my *vroom vroom*.

As long as you don't bring any anti train stuff up, you and me will have no problems. Welcome btw.

[HAX Sign/Trainhax]

*VVVEEEEEERRRROOOOOM**KABOOM*

Hello, wel-*HEAD ASPLODES*

Hello, nice to meet you, please keep the exploding to the designated exploding areas located to the left and right of your location.

About LEGO® island, i lost my disk of it LOOOOOOOONG ago. and i cant find it D:

Aw, too bad, that's a fun game.

Hello, nice to meet you, please keep the exploding to the designated exploding areas located to the left and right of your location.

*splits in half and explodes again in both said places*

Hi

welcome to RRU

If you see a member named Shadow322 then he is my twin brother

Just don't say Mario is better than sonic or sonic is stupid and I won't have any reason to not like you

"NFS:III, Hot Pursuit" I Loved That Game, I Wanna Play It Again SOOO Bad...

On Topic: Welcome, Your Story Is The Exact Same As Everyone Elses, Lol

(Forced To Clean Room...Gets Nostalgic...Plays RR...Looks Up Info...Finds RRU)

BTW, As Long As Your Not Sexist, And If You Don't Hit On Me, We'll Get Along Fine

(Jumpin' In The Bandwagon)

Hey, welcome to RRU. Some advice:

(psst... Addict's donuts are always frozen, and his cookies are always burnt... I'd keep away from them if I were you)

Do that to be safe.

*puts on M. Bison hat*YESH! YESH!

You may have troubel understanding his scientific side unless you're smart. Sounds like you are.

Hello, wel-*HEAD ASPLODES*

...Well. Just avoid his Lazor. And his Tobasco-Poisoned Bean Dip

"NFS:III, Hot Pursuit" I Loved That Game, I Wanna Play It Again SOOO Bad...On Topic: Welcome, Your Story Is The Exact Same As Everyone Elses, Lol(Forced To Clean Room...Gets Nostalgic...Plays RR...Looks Up Info...Finds RRU)BTW, As Long As Your Not Sexist, And If You Don't Hit On Me, We'll Get Along Fine(Jumpin' In The Bandwagon)

Keep off her "Fraggin List"

So welcom to the crazy place.

And don't put fire on a rockwhale.

Keep off her "Fraggin' List"

HER?! that was mine. I said "fragging time" and proceeded to frag random members with a lightning gun. Dragon's the only girl here. I'm a guy. Well...really a teen too. Yeah. I spend most of my time at home too, being homeschooled.

Anyways, good to have yet another fellow geek (if you don't mind being called that) here on RRU. It's good to have good grammar in my opinion too.

Kirby wins all.

Mario and Sonic were fighting about which one had better games. Then Kirby walked up and ate them both.

Win!

@Rockmodder: oh.

Mario and Sonic were fighting about which one had better games. Then Kirby walked up and ate them both.

Win!

[off topic, lol]

That very thing happened in one of the alternate endings of Sonic vs Mario: the duel (by VGDC).

i just looked that up..... very ... nice

man if kirby ate both of them he'd turn into Super Marnic.... or Super Sonrio...

um... nevermind..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.