LEGO Instructions Database

Shadow322

Anyone else ever hear of this fan site? I found it while looking for instructions on the LEGO Dimensions manuals. LEGO Instructions Database

It's literally a site that archives LEGO building manuals, I don't think it has all of them but it has quite the selection ranging from sets like Rock Raiders to BIONICLE and a whole lot of others.

Check it out, it's actually really really cool to see something like this online. ^^

From an old topic (now in the Pit of Doom), here's a list of some instruction-hosting sites I posted - might as well repost since the original topic is gone now:

On 9/6/2015 at 11:29 AM, Terrev said:

(As for why it was hidden - the topic was where somebody claimed to have an old, "rare" disc of "rare" instructions, which they were making a big deal of... Though all the "samples" they provided were just scans ripped from those sites... And the only reply the topic ever got was me pointing that out, hehe.)

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.