Joe9412

Okay as you all should know my computer hate (hated) me. Since i found the CD and got revenge i have been able to save LRR. After 3 days i am proud to annouce, I BEAT THE GAME! WHOOOO! Before i was like "LRR is crap" then i get to last levels *and Rocky Horror* and im like "Oh my god! This game is so damn fun!" i am so happy i beat it! Whooooooooooo!! Now i just have to beat every leval! *not going to do 100%* I posted this because i thought guys would be glad to know, im now an official member of RRU. Cyrem can you rip up my history? For which i am now a new man! Whooo LRR for the win!!!! I loveeee LRR lol okay well now this is turning into spam...well off to do levels i havent done yet.

Methinks some congratulations are in order. Did you beat Back to Basics or Lake of Fire to get to Rocky Horror? I don't know if LoF allows progression since I've never beaten it.

Holy crap. Son of a-

My entire save just wiped. D:

Well, time to start anew like you. And congrats BTW.

...I don't think I ever finished LoF...

The only way to get to Rocky Horror is by completing Back to Basics. Lake of Fire doesn't unlock anything, and I think it's put there as a 'challenge' level. The way the levels are unlocked, you can finish the game by always doing the mission on the left (unless it's the solo, centre level like Frozen Frenzy), and the missions on the right are maybe slightly harder. They put Explosive Action, Don't Panic, and Lake of Fire, all on the extreme right centre spot, and they all seemed like the hard, bonus type level of that section of the level tree.

But anyway, well done on finishing it. Now go finish Baz's Mod, now that you're in the mood. ;)

Congratulations.

Don't panic is still the hardest for me, Lake of fire was not that bad, I found it kinda easy actually.

Frozen frenzy is also very hard for me, and erode works.

Congrats!

Believe it or not, I've never completely played through LRR, so I actually don't know half the levels. I think I got stuck on water works or water lot of fun for some reason.

Wow everyone is congragulateing me, yay! I was unable to do all the levels because..well...my mom made me go to sleep. Ill try to beat levels wednesday or friday.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.