The Command/Response Game.

Aki Dazrold

[i'll assume you meant to say something like this:]

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME??"

He chuckles evilly. You shiver, suddenly feeling a lot of fear.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aki Dazrold

• Zjean

• Storm

• TheEPICtrainrider

You turn around and swing at where you heard his voice last. You hit nothing. The laugh comes again, from behind you. You spin around and attack again. The same thing happens. No matter where you attack, his voice keeps coming from behind you. You are both angry and scared to extremes. Suddenly, you hear a voice in your head that says Run, fool, run!.

You turn and run straight down the hall and back up the stairs. The laughing subsides. At the top of the stairs, you see a shadowy figure impeding your way. "Now, where do you think you're going?" Says the voice again, this time from in front of you (must be coming from the figure blocking your way).

You try to bypass the figure, but as you try, a hand comes forth and grasps your neck. It's not tight enough to constrict your airway, but it's firm. The hand then shoves you backward, almost knocking you down the stairs. The figure advances a step closer.

You run at it and swing. You weapon passes clean through it. The laugh is heard again. "Face it, You can't escape from me!" He laughs harder, and advances another step. You catch a glimpse of movement somewhere behind the shadow. You then subsequently hear that voice in your head again, saying, Who the heck is that... Oh schist, DUCK AND COVER YOUR EYES!!

You duck and close your eyes. The laugh gets louder for a split second, then is interrupted by a flash of light so bright you can see it even with your eyes closed. You hear a hideous, pained scream from where the shadow was.

You Slowly get up and open your eyes. You see a man dressed in black with short, spiky blond hair walking away from you, towards the source of light. Somehow, you know for certain this is the same person that was tormenting you.

You follow him, slowly. He mutters under his breath, "I'll kill whoever set this off...." His voice confirms your hunch: this is the same person. You feel rage building up inside you.

• Cyrem locked and unpinned this topic