The Command/Response Game.

Aki Dazrold

You slowly turn around. Standing there is the source of the voice: a tall man in a skintight black shirt and dark blue pants. He has twin swords attached to the left side of his belt and a large spear on his back. He has a bunch of odd-looking projections less than a half-inch long on his head and side of his neck, almost coming down to his shoulders. There is a small pouch on his hip opposite the swords. "Sorry for hiding earlier; I thought you were someone else." He points to the orb. "The chemical that makes that orb glow like that is highly toxic to human skin. It will dissolve it right off." He clears his throat. "Excuse me. My name if Jeff." He extends his hand to you.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aki Dazrold

• Zjean

• Storm

• TheEPICtrainrider

You stand and shake his hand. "How is it made, if it burns human skin?"

"Machine." He replies. "Um... can I have your name, if you don't mind me asking?"

tell him youre name. ask him whats going on and who is the man you attacked

tell him youre name. ask him whats going on and who is the man you attacked

"Mariam" you reply.

"Mariam?" Jeff asks. His eyes widen and he inhales while retracting his hand, as if he is remembering something. He looks aside, and bites his knuckle in thought. "Aw, heck..." he mutters.

"What exactly is going on around here? Who was that man?" you inquire.

He looks around hastily, as if trying to decide what to tell you. Finally, he says "Aw, screw it" He looks you in the eyes. "What is the earliest thing you can remember?"

[you don't have a name]

Yes she does. Re-read.

[Didn't the character give himself a name a long, long time ago?]

Yes, but wrong arc. Re-read, lol.

You think back... you remember waking up in the room, but that's all you can recall. You do remember your name, but nothing furthur than "Mariam". You have some kind of memory of a crowbar, and, even though his name is alien to you, you somewhat recognize Jeff's face.

Jeff keeps looking around nervously; it's starting to annoy you. Then he finally speaks.

"Listen, I can't tell you everything right now. I wish I could, but I can't. So just hear what I have to say, and don't ask any questions about what or how I know." He glances behind himself before continuing. "Mariam, right now you have a very important role to play. See that door over there?" he points to the doorway that is boarded up across the hall from you. "You need to get in there as fast as inhumanly possible. I'd do it myself, but I can't get directly involved. I suggest you go get your crowbar." Crowbar? you think. How did he know about that? I barely know about it. He begins to walk away, then stops and turns back to you. "Here, take this." He gives you the spear (with strap) off his back. It has a smooth composite handle longer than he is tall with a sharp metal blade about a foot long. At the base of the blade are two metallic projections with a groove on the inside edge. "That is not a normal spear. There is a special trigger on the handle that will fire a high-energy particle beam out of those metal things you are looking at now. Use it wisely; it only has two shots left." He then turns and walks off into the shadows.

You don't know where the crowbar would be, though. You consider that it may me where you woke up, which would be a sensible place to look, right?. You head through the door frame on the right, and are now in the room with the fan.

You look around the room. It remains unchanged from when you were last in here. It kinda smells, though (which is probably due to the rotting visceral paste on the wall).

You go to the room across the hall from you. (Because it's the only one you haven't seen yet that you can get into). the door is open, and it has a sign on it that reads "DENNIS". Inside, there is nothing of importance to note. There are some bones in one corner, but nothing else.

• Cyrem locked and unpinned this topic