• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aki Dazrold

• Zjean

• Storm

• TheEPICtrainrider

Sorry I took so damn long to do this, but... Here's a map of what's been seen so far.

1258709912.png

The pink area is where Roy has been, but Mariam has not. The black denotes where they both have tread (with the exception of the area to the right of the yellow room; Mariam technically hasn't been there yet (but she doesn't need to be)). The rest I think is self-explanatory.

Someone input a decent command, and the story will continue.

[lol]

You go into the room with the fan, go downstairs, and enter the room where you woke up in.

[keep in mind that Jeff gave you a spear; assume the pipe you had before is gone]

go into the room where roy met derek.

You've already looked there.

Which happens to be backwards. I believe that her crowbar should be where she woke up, so look around carefully.

[Thank you.]

You look around carefully. This seems where the crowbar should be, but you don't see it anywhere.

You suddenly hear a low chuckle in the distance, coming from the hall in front of you.

The laugh gets louder. Then, an all-too-familiar shadow advances from the hall in front of you. As it steps into the light of the room you're in, the shadow dissolves, revealing the person your fought with earlier. "Looking for this?" he taunts, twirling the crowbar around in his hand. He then backs into the dark hall where the shadow covers him yet again, laughing at you as he moves straight backwards.

You run forward and thrust the spear at where you think his gut is. The shadow dissappears, and the annoying laugh is heard again. You suddenly feel an impact across your right cheekbone, and you are knocked to the ground. you look up, and see the shadow standing in front of the exit again, laughing maniacally.

[since I know what the next post will be...]

You get to your feet, and point the spear at the shadow. He laughs. "Face it, you can't hurt me! Sumbit!!" Your hand brushes a trigger-like projection on the handle. You fumble with it for a second, then pull it. The blade of the spear lights up for the slightest of moments, but it is enough to get the laughing to cease right before a lance of pure light fires out of the blade and penetrates the shadow and continues into the wall behind it. The shadow fades, and the human form of the assailant is revealed. He slowly looks down at the foot wide slash in his abdomen. "What... the... hell..?" he says, dropping the crowbar. A clattering sound follows. He falls to his knees, then falls on his chest. A pool of blood starts to form.

• Cyrem locked and unpinned this topic