Greycatmon

Greycatmon

For those who haven't seen me post in the live chat before the forum got reinstated, I am Greycatmon, current LEGO Racers Time Race champion. I will post periodic updates about any new times or best lap times. I even have started a stream!

Streaming will be a little slow atm as I'm desperately trying to reach Gold Rank in League of legends in a week. I will be mainly streaming LEGO Racers to get that elusive 1m 30s sub on Pirate Skull Pass.

Whitetigermon digi-fuses with Blacklionmon to digivolve to Greycatmon! Digi-Xros complete! An Ultimate Digimon through Jogress evolution! (Digimon terminology) 

Lets awaken the Crest of Courage and reach to Mega-level! It´s time to Digivovle! 

It is time to... Super Sonic Racing! Run, Sonic, Run! 

Thanks! I'm rather lazy when it comes to the full game speedrun. I'm not sure when I'll get to that, but first, I want that elusive 1m 30s Pirate Skull Pass sub!

2 hours ago, Cyrem said:

Someone used to give warnings about pants, but oh well....

we became a nudist colony while the site was down so there's no need now

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.