Hello

headplucker

headplucker

I have discovered to my delight recently that RRU is back up again! I was only a lurker beforehand, but since I had developed some LEGO related custom sprites, a Scratch game demo, and a few models in LEGO Digital Designer that I have recovered from the saved files from an older computer; I registered an account so that I would be able to dispense of this media, created about 5-6 years ago. I am particularly interested in anyone's opinion of my model of a Death Worm I made in LDD for the Return to Planet U mod that I had heard about at that time, although I admit it would be quite difficult to animate. 

I'll get to uploading the stuff over the next few days in various forums. It'll give me something to do for now...

Cheers!

Welcome back to RRU! With a bit of luck the colour scheme you know, love, and doesn't burn your retinas off will be up again OldTonguePNG_transparent.png.e4013114c97501de1099aa06ca5e6529.png

3 hours ago, headplucker said:

a Scratch game demo

dear old Scratch... I learnt a lot about programming with that, even though I never realised it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.