The nostalgia

MrBalll

So the other day I had a Rock Raiders video show up under recommended videos on YouTube. I haven't played the game since probably 2001. Figured I'd try and start it up again and see how much better I do as an adult with a different mindset than when I was young.

Just wanted to say hello to everyone.

Thanks, 

MrBalll

On 6/5/2018 at 1:37 PM, MrBalll said:

Figured I'd try and start it up again and see how much better I do as an adult with a different mindset than when I was young.

You'll do sufficiently well enough to notice lategame glitches that you never progressed far enough as a child OldTonguePNG_transparent.png.e4013114c97501de1099aa06ca5e6529.png We can only attempt to postpone these inevitable catastrophes with modding.... here's to hoping you can run LRR on your doubtlessly-Windows-10 machine! It works for most people eventually, but it's a lot more than clicking <Ok> to the installer OldTonguePNG_transparent.png.e4013114c97501de1099aa06ca5e6529.png

Welcome to RRU!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.