Interior Models

admiralamott

admiralamott

Hi

I wondered if anyone had any of the interior models (i.e. race car building, police station, etc)

I think the extractor got the info centre to work but the other interiors are coming up as 1 byte and nothing is there

Thanks!

lol username

Well they're mostly pre-rendered backgrounds - I think there's a tool out there that managed to rip those images, but I don't recall which. Not seeing them in the stuff the WDB ripper gave me but I could just be missing them. Pretty sure I saw at least some of them ripped from the game though.

Fluffy Cupcake

I had all the backgrounds clean screenshot ripped once (took a photo the frame before the game had time to load in the models). Too bad I lost them.

Fluffy Cupcake

If anyone wants the original backgrounds files, maybe for reference purposes or something, and doesn't want to deal with extracting so many different SI files just for single backdrop files, here you go:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.