Im looking for a download to the Lego Island 3 fangame

legobassist

Final build: https://www.mediafire.com/file/tdgiqhga2g3qh04/LEGO+Island+3+B15.5.5+Win.zip

Older build I'm not sure of the exact version of, but has some end-game content if you know how to access it (Tacku if you come across this topic please don't kill me lol it's been like nine years so I hope you don't really mind anymore): http://www.mediafire.com/file/1bq6pdn800hd4pa/Old+Mysterious+LEGO+Island+3+Build.zip

Edit - since they're posted later in the thread now anyway, passwords for end-game content that can be used in the old build:

ITZ A TRAP!!!!1

Ogelisle4745

rosesareredvioletsareblueinsovietrussiapoemwriteu

21 minutes ago, jamesster said:

Final build: https://www.mediafire.com/file/tdgiqhga2g3qh04/LEGO+Island+3+B15.5.5+Win.zip

Older build I'm not sure of the exact version of, but has some end-game content if you know how to access it (Tacku if you come across this topic please don't kill me lol it's been like nine years so I hope you don't really mind anymore): http://www.mediafire.com/file/1bq6pdn800hd4pa/Old Mysterious LEGO Island 3 Build.zip

Thank you so much! You've just saved this game from extinction! I went ahead and updated the wikipedia page (albeit, poorly) with your links. Once again, thank you! 

54 minutes ago, legobassist said:

Thank you so much! You've just saved this game from extinction! I went ahead and updated the wikipedia page (albeit, poorly) with your links. Once again, thank you! 

Looks like the second link had some spaces in it from however mediafire lets you copy links, fixed my post so it won't potentially break if copied elsewhere.

It’s unfortunate both builds are broken. If I remember correctly the 14.4 build was considered stable. If I had the knowledge I would gladly continue work on the game

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, RobberBaron said:

I have the Mac build "B15.2". I thought it used to work but now it won't even open

Could be a problem on your computer's end, or even if it is broken somehow (missing files etc) there's a good chance it could be repaired. A lot of files in Unity builds aren't actually game-specific, mostly just the scripting DLLs and level/resource files, the rest is largely generic.

• 2 weeks later...

Made some edits to the DLL with the main scripting of the game (the final build, 15.5.5) because why not:

Changes:

• Fixed passwords for the Infocenter and its basement not working (the level names in the password related code were incorrect/outdated)
  • Added passwords for City Hall ("Dusk") and Pirate Bay ("Yarr")
  • Fixed main menu's exit game option not working (was trying to load a "Credits" scene not in the build/probably not finished; now simply quits the game)
  • Since several levels start you in weird out of world locations, I added a quick and dirty noclip-ish movement system. Use UHJK to move around, and Y and I to go down/up. Hold left shift to slow down. Works while paused - the game lets you lock/unlock the camera by pressing L, even while paused, so I recommend pausing, pressing L to unlock the camera, then moving around. For levels that start you way off in the void, I recommend doing this as soon as they start so you can look around and navigate over to the playable areas before falling to your death. Unfortunately, Unity lacked Time.unscaledDeltaTime back then, so I couldn't think of a quick and easy way to make it framerate-independent and work while paused. So you'll move faster when there's less stuff on-screen; use left shift to slow down your movement if need be. Oh, and it works on the main menu too, but only while in the actual main menu part of it so it doesn't move around while you type passwords.
  • Press F for fun.

Also, here's the complete password-handling code (with fixes/additions in place):

public void Password()
{
	this.sounds();
	if (this.textFieldString == "Super 2")
	{
		Application.LoadLevel("LEGO Island");
	}
	if (this.textFieldString == "Anchovie")
	{
		Application.LoadLevel("Pepper's House");
	}
	if (this.textFieldString == "Infomaniac")
	{
		Application.LoadLevel("Infocenter");
	}
	if (this.textFieldString == "BricksterBot")
	{
		Application.LoadLevel("LEGO Island Destroyed");
	}
	if (this.textFieldString == "City")
	{
		Application.LoadLevel("LEGO City");
	}
	if (this.textFieldString == "Dusk")
	{
		Application.LoadLevel("City Hall");
	}
	if (this.textFieldString == "Yarr")
	{
		Application.LoadLevel("Pirate Bay");
	}
	if (this.textFieldString == "Eika")
	{
		Application.LoadLevel("Ninja Valley");
	}
	if (this.textFieldString == "USS LI")
	{
		Application.LoadLevel("Basement");
	}
	if (this.textFieldString == "USS LI2")
	{
		Application.LoadLevel("USS LEGO Island");
		GUI_Game.totalProgress = 5;
		GUI_Game.legoCity = 1;
	}
	if (this.textFieldString == "Ogelisle4745")
	{
		Application.LoadLevel("Ogel Island");
	}
	if (this.textFieldString == "ITZ A TRAP!!!!1")
	{
		Application.LoadLevel("Its a trap");
	}
	if (this.textFieldString == "rosesareredvioletsareblueinsovietrussiapoemwriteu")
	{
		Application.LoadLevel("Finale");
	}
	if (this.textFieldString == "Sparky")
	{
		Application.LoadLevel("Sandy Bay");
	}
	if (this.textFieldString == "Rickroll")
	{
		Application.LoadLevel("Rickroll");
	}
	if (this.textFieldString == "Captain Click")
	{
		Application.LoadLevel("Caverns");
	}
	if (this.textFieldString == "Achu")
	{
		Application.LoadLevel("Adventure Island");
	}
	if (this.textFieldString == "Apollo 11")
	{
		Application.LoadLevel("Cutscene Liftoff");
	}
	if (this.textFieldString == "Pathfinder")
	{
		Application.LoadLevel("Mars");
	}
	if (this.textFieldString == "thisissparta")
	{
		Application.LoadLevel("Battle for LEGO Island");
	}
	if (this.textFieldString == "Friend to all animals")
	{
		Application.LoadLevel("Castle Island");
	}
}

Note that some of these levels (endgame things) weren't included in the build and won't work, but you can see them in the older build posted earlier in the topic.

Edit - Updated the DLL, redownload if you got it within the first hour-ish.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/10/2019 at 10:30 PM, legobassist said:

I am glad to see this fan made sequel being revived! 

Uh, I don't think it's revived. :P I just think jamesster was perhaps slightly bored and wanted something that was actually functional? Don't expect anything further on this...

20 hours ago, aidenpons said:

Uh, I don't think it's revived. :P I just think jamesster was perhaps slightly bored and wanted something that was actually functional? Don't expect anything further on this...

I was playing it and posting screenies on the Project Island server. It made for interesting discussion, but I couldn't progress past the Info Center's elevator; @jamesster naturally decided to hack the DLL and create a patch for LEGO Island 3

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.