Your happy place

TheEPICtrainrider

• 2 months later...

I close my eyes and retreat to the seclusion of my beedroom. I then proceed to shut out the rest of the universe and collide 2 Higgs bosons. I then claim control of the pocket universe i've created and introduce the quarks, one by one. Up, down, top, bottom, charm, strange. I then release more quarks in packets of 42, each packet increasing in quark content to the power of 42. The quarks align them selves to create the particles in the standard model. When the universe reaches critical mass, I collapse and explode it again, simulating the Big Crunch, then instantaneously afterward the Big Bang. With all the mass already created the forces are introduced at once. Its always fun to see particles reacting to electromagnetic forces, dark flow, gravity, and all the other forces at the same time. I call upon the powers of omnipotence to create The Symphony of the Stars. Clouds of matter conglomerate and the stars are born. The ignition of 47 septillion stars being born at once is but the first note. As more stars are born, they begin to dance and spin. Some crash and explode. Some get slung off into the beyond. The rest begin to form the galaxys, each unique down to the quarks that I made before. Each galaxy spins of onto its own path, toward its own destiny. I watch as the Symphony of the Stars comes to an end and decide to find a quaint little planet to reside on for a while. The Symphony always tires me out for some reason. I watch as the amino acids begin to find each other, and little beings pop into and out of existence. I then retreat to the warmth of the core of the planet, and begin to sleep. As my conscience begins to fade and dissolve, life begins to pop up everywhere. Just before I fade back into the darkness, I feel the earth begin to shake with life. It has started.

WTF does that do with anything?

Right in the middle of a ferocious rainstorm.

That sounds cool actually

My happy place is on a computer, exept when im useing something crappy like internet explorer or my progams wont work (grrr)

Because i Have a Change of Outlook, My Happy Place is More normal, It's a Field With Grass, With The Sun high in the Sky

Anonymouse

Melee weapon to defend against what?

You say that like it's for the purpose of defense.

Defense against what?

He never implied that it was for defence which he pointed out in the first quoted post.

Okay

To get back on topic...

My happy place is a warm garage filled with all different equipment and in the center is a time machine that looks something like the time machine from H.G. Wells "The Time Machine" and it belongs to me!

I then go off to the past to see really how the dinosaurs went extinct and also do some alterations to past events like giving the first humans fire, and maybe starting life on earth by dipping my hand in some water and letting the bacteria go off and evolve.

I then go to the future and explore all the advances that us humans will create. I grab some of the technology and go back home and sell the technology to the government in exchange for a UFO from area 51.

I then modify the UFO the have time traveling capabilities and shoot off into the unknowns of space...

My happy place?

School.

I'm not kidding. It's the only place I can see my friends. It's the only place I enjoy the classes and don't get overly bored. It's the only place where I see my special someone 5/7 days a week (well, when school's in; right now, with it out, I'm pretty miserable) ;).

Aki Dazrold

My happy place?

School.

I'm not kidding. It's the only place I can see my friends. It's the only place I enjoy the classes and don't get overly bored. It's the only place where I see my special someone 5/7 days a week (well, when school's in; right now, with it out, I'm pretty miserable) ;).

So, in the summer, that would leave you with......

Facebook? :P

RockmoddeR

My home is my school...:|...I have really nobody "special" to talk to. At least I know all you guys.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.