Lego Racers Governor Broadside Logo

MaxxRacer

Good afternoon, everyone! I'm currently building the whole Lego Racers crew car's along with their drivers. I'm looking for a render of Governor broadside back piece tile - which seems to be the same as the imperial flag logo. Logo. Any ideas?

Thanks!

QikNKh

Are you doing a digital MOC, or planning to print it out as a decal for real pieces?

I think your best bet may be to trace over it in a program like paint.net or inkscape. The in-game texture is extremely low res and only contains half of the image (the other half is simply the same thing but mirrored; the game does this a lot to save how much space is spent on textures), and I'm not immediately aware of any clean high-res versions.

Doing a real MOC! Already have circuit 1 through 6 champions complete, RR is at 90% completion. I'll be printing it on a clear sticker to stick on a 2x2 white tile. My problem is mostly the in-game crown design. Doesn't seems to match any other crown logo?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.