[Help wanted] Lego Star Wars The Force Awaken Abilities.txt unknown scripting format

BreezyShad

I have modded on Star Wars III before, but I was getting a little bored of it, so I went to complete the vanilla LEGO Star Wars: Force Awakens, then I saw a person on youtube having his Seventh Sister flying with her double light saber, I asked him where and what file was it to make Seventh Sister fly because if you didn't know by the time the LEGO Star Wars games became harder to mod example The Complete Saga which I've played before (not on PC but on old console or mobile console many years ago when I was a child) I'm actually 19 years old if you wonder, so as I said The Complete Saga is the easiest LEGO Star Wars game to mod then there is LEGO Star Wars III/ LEGO Star Wars: The Clone Wars which I first started to mod (not scripting since I've first scripted since 2015 I think on a LUA scripted game called: ROBLOX when it was popular to "exploit" then I got bored a lot and I've begin to be more mature, older also tired and annoyed by this game which became too childish. So what I'm trying to say is that the ABILITIES.txt in CHARS folder then ABILITIES folder has a really weird and unknown scripting format I even asked one of my good modder friend (and yes she is a girl or woman I have no idea how old is she) that made a mod for VRChat a game that I loved to play with a VR Headset and mods until I got banned for 4 years recently last month I think because of someone going into my account to bully or treat people or that one guy who false reported me for hacking or something like this because I was doing a prank video with my friends and the video was supposed to be me telling my friends IP but they gave me their so sadly I didn't want to upload the video on YouTube because of some unmature people treating me and insulting me which may get some risks to my YouTube channel to in danger of getting reported or having a bad reputation. Anyways... here is the thing don't worry it is not a malicious website it has been taken by lightshot (since I can't upload the image without URL because lightshot URL doesn't work) https://prnt.sc/rwk5kj you'll see that there is many NUL, ACK, SOH, etc and also some kind of letters with accent such as the "y" as "ÿ" I'd really like some help to find out something to translate or convert it or whatever to make my hover having a different value for the hovering time or even infinite hovering. also here is the person on youtube that made Seventh Sister flying. (edit): I had to fix a little fault in one of my sentence of VRChat (get fixed to got).

Edited by BreezyShad
Fixed a spelling fault (written the reason for editing at the end of the text)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Judging from that screenshot, that's just a WAV file renamed to TXT, so it's just a sound, not a script.
Additionally, why are you adding so much unrelated text to your post? Please use new lines to break up your word wall.

• 10 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.