Legoland gets stuck in a boot loop

RebelCrow

Operating System Version: Windows 10 64 bit

Graphics Card Model: GTX 1070Ti 8GB

What you have tried: I've tried compatibility modes, administrator mode, dgVoodoo2, installing video codex

What happens right before the issue surfaces: The into cutscene attempts to play with the sparkle effect but with a black screen forcing me to kill the task in task manager

So with the TLDR out of the way. Hey found this community a few days ago and have been trying to get LEGOLAND to run on my pc. I've installed the game using the alternate installer and tried several compatibility modes (98 - XP SP3).  I've also tried to install INDEO IV50 and tried the command line workaround. Even in voodoo nothing changes. 

I'm tearing my hair out because it feels like ive missed something obvious. I've also tried to run in Virtual box but that has its own set of issues that could be a new thread in its self. If you need any other information please let me know and I'll get back ASAP.

I just installed LEGOLAND this way myself yesterday using all the same things you've tried and used this alternate installer first as I knew it would likely have issues. I have the compatibility set on XP Service Pack 3 with the latest dgVoodoo and it works fine for me on Windows 10 so it's odd that it's not working for you, I have a 1080 Ti on a recent driver.

It could potentially be the version you're using to play, do you know which one you have? I have it as an ISO and have it mounted in a virtual drive to play it and it gets into the game without issue.

17 hours ago, ZANTHERA said:

I just installed LEGOLAND this way myself yesterday using all the same things you've tried and used this alternate installer first as I knew it would likely have issues. I have the compatibility set on XP Service Pack 3 with the latest dgVoodoo and it works fine for me on Windows 10 so it's odd that it's not working for you, I have a 1080 Ti on a recent driver.

It could potentially be the version you're using to play, do you know which one you have? I have it as an ISO and have it mounted in a virtual drive to play it and it gets into the game without issue.

I have an iso same as you. unsure how to check the version though.

• 1 year later...
Grasshopper

I've tried all of the above accept Voodoo, and nothing's working... I've attempted setting up Virtual Box and that's not working either :(
At this stage I'm worrying what I'm doing to my PC just because a disc wont work

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.