LEGO Racers (PC) Playthrough - Part 8 [Veronica Voltage]

Some-Guy113

Some-Guy113

Yep, the finale; recorded at the worst possible time: when I was dehydrated. I had to turn down my volume because of my headache. Turn up yours if you wanna hear this recording better. After the recording, it's doubtful that I will ever be playing this game again. I've just simply had enough of trying to convince people to stop playing old games that no one cares about; and especially when they require infamous computer hardware and software protocols. After beating this random girl, there's nothing else to this game anymore anyway; unless either 1) you have a second controller for your friend to use, 2) you wanna take up a Brick-less [i.e. no power-ups or shortcuts at all] Challenge, or 3) both. Otherwise, I will be uninstalling this game. (I have no plans to reinstall it either.)

iCloud

OneDrive

Now for a little bit of story, if anyone's interested: Rocky and Roni here time-travelled in order to find champions worthy of facing them in a real race. This is why we see tracks, cars and racers from the LEGO versions of the many different "ages" of the Holocene Epoch (lit. "Age Of Humanity"). That BTW, is already dated enough as it is. (Gotta wonder what will replace it though, huh?) This is also why they had Warp Drive: to make spacetime travel possible. [I might have more to talk about later; but for now, I've drained all of my Morale.]

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.