LEGO Racers 1 & 2 Cars

bradleybrand

bradleybrand

LEGO Racers 2 has always been my favourite of the series, but I understand some have passionate love for the original. Still, both games had some very fantastic LEGO cars which we all love. I have always seen that more focus has been spent on LEGO Racers 1 than LEGO Racers 2, but here are things I have found.

LEGO Racers 1

LEGO Racers 1999 All Race Champions Review on YouTube

On the RRU Gallery, LEGO Racers Cars by jojo337

LEGO Racers 2

On the RRU Gallery, LEGO Racers 2 Cars by dy_enforcer

How to Build Rocket Racer's Car from Lego Racers 2 on YouTube

Building Session - Sandy Bay Bonus Car From LEGO Racers 2 on YouTube

LEGO Digital Designer - LEGO Racers 2 Prop Car in Sandy Bay

But however...

If possible, I am looking for the instructions for these amazing builds. I would love to download these builds on Studio 2.0 and purchase the parts to build some of these myself. Like the LEGO Racers 2 Sandy Bay bonus car or some of the others.

So if anyone can help me with finding download files for these amazing creations, so that I can source parts to build them, that would be fantastic! 😀

Edited by bradleybrand
Added prop car to list

If you want to build lego racers 1 cars you could try this link: https://www.bricklink.com/v3/studio/design.page?idModel=102180 and this https://oresome.rockraidersunited.com/download/67.

I am also trying to rebuild atleast the cars in lego racers 1, but I am trying to create the ingame version with some impossible parts to get it as close as possible. Probably not something you are looking for.

Lego racers 2 is my next goal. I am glad you have some pictures and videos. It would make it a lot easier for me to start doing this next.

I feel like a lot of the LR2 cars were actually sets. Or alt builds of sets. I'm afraid I don't have enough sources, but for instance, the alt build of 5934 (which you can, very handily, get from Lego's own Building Instructions page - yes, it includes alt builds where available) is definitely a car I remember in LR2.

I'd start with trying to find the sets for the themes and seeing if you could find all the alt builds associated with them.

EDIT: Ah! I knew I remembered something on RRU! This thread!!

Edited by aidenpons

bradleybrand
5 hours ago, aidenpons said:

I feel like a lot of the LR2 cars were actually sets. Or alt builds of sets. I'm afraid I don't have enough sources, but for instance, the alt build of 5934 (which you can, very handily, get from Lego's own Building Instructions page - yes, it includes alt builds where available) is definitely a car I remember in LR2.

I'd start with trying to find the sets for the themes and seeing if you could find all the alt builds associated with them.

EDIT: Ah! I knew I remembered something on RRU! This thread!!

Yeah, a lot were sets from what I recall. Were some custom ones like bonus game 2-seater car. Unique ones like Rocket Racer's car. In fact bought Sam Sinister's boss race car before. There was a Dino Island truck which looked unique to me.

If anyone has sources to LEGO Racers 2 unique builds, that be great.

Recently found this - LEGO Racers 2 Sets | Brickset: LEGO set guide and database

Edited by bradleybrand
Found new link

bradleybrand
14 hours ago, johnn#9138 said:

@bradleybrand the lego digital designer lego racers in file.io  is deleted make a new one

The Digital Designer file was not my work but someone else shared it with me. I maybe able to upload and share a copy of it if it is needed. I have made my own copy on Studio 2.0 found on BrickLink, with instructions.

ExeggutorOddish

Wow I can't believe someone else is trying this at the same time I am. It seems some work has already been put toward this here.

Personally I'm trying to find files of the bosses separate from all of the individual racers so I don't have to do it all manually. I'm completely inexperienced with BrickLink, I can't seem to figure out how to download the .bsx files from the nifty "building steps" people have posted for the cars. 

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.