"Lost" LEGO Island Spanish Dubs

berry-pepper-roni

berry-pepper-roni

@LegoFan13and I are wondering if anyone would like to help us find lost Spanish dubs of the LEGO Island games.

(?) = Not sure about existence

LEGO Island 1:

• Castilian (LEGO La Isla) - Currently lost aside from CD cover image

LEGO Island 2:

• Castilian
  • Latin American (Existence possibly deconfirmed by @Xoas as of 10/18/21)

Extreme Stunts:

• Castilian (?)
  • Latin American (existence possibly deconfirmed by @Xoas as of 10/18/21)

PLEASE HELP US!!! it would mean so much. Thank you.

-T

Edited by berry-pepper-roni
Deconfirmation of dubs (?)

33 minutes ago, berry-pepper-roni said:

@LegoFan13and I are wondering if anyone would like to help us find lost Spanish dubs of the LEGO Island games.

(?) = Not sure about existence

LEGO Island 1:

• Castilian (LEGO La Isla) - Currently lost aside from CD cover image

LEGO Island 2:

• Castilian
  • Latin American (?)

Extreme Stunts:

• Castilian (?)
  • Latin American (?)

PLEASE HELP US!!! it would mean so much. Thank you.

-T

I also hope those lost spanish Lego Island dubs get found soon

20 minutes ago, Xoas said:

LIXS had only European Spanish dub like LI2.

Um, can I have the link to download that Spanish version of Island Xtreme Stunts and LI2?

Why didn't LI2 and IXS have a Latin American Spanish dubbing?

15 minutes ago, LegoFan13 said:

Um, can I have the link to download that Spanish version of Island Xtreme Stunts and LI2?

If I had them, I probably would have uploaded them somewhere by now, but unfortunately the digital copies were lost due to a hard drive failure. I looked for the originals years ago but couldn't find them... Well, if by some miracle I find the copies, I will upload them to archive.org.

I don't know if you can find them on the Internet, but you should find images of ROMs or CDs of the console versions.

15 minutes ago, LegoFan13 said:

I don't know exactly, but I heard that it was because the rights were held by another company and they decided to work in Europe for the new editions.

5 hours ago, Xoas said:
5 hours ago, LegoFan13 said:

If I had them, I probably would have uploaded them somewhere by now, but unfortunately the digital copies were lost due to a hard drive failure. I looked for the originals years ago but couldn't find them... Well, if by some miracle I find the copies, I will upload them to archive.org.

I don't know if you can find them on the Internet, but you should find images of ROMs or CDs of the console versions.

5 hours ago, LegoFan13 said:

I don't know exactly, but I heard that it was because the rights were held by another company and they decided to work in Europe for the new editions.

"Where is Ed Mail with those scripts? They should have been delivered over an hour ago!" The Director

Uh, why didn't Polylang dub LI2 and IXS?

berry-pepper-roni
16 hours ago, LegoFan13 said:

Probably they didn't know about LI2 or IXS at the time the dubs were being dubbed

2 hours ago, berry-pepper-roni said:
18 hours ago, LegoFan13 said:

Probably they didn't know about LI2 or IXS at the time the dubs were being dubbed

Well, if LI2 and IXS were dubbed by Polylang, do you think Pepper's voice would be Enzo Fortuny, Infomaniac's voice as Arturo Mercado and Dr. Clickitt's voice as Carlos del Campo?

berry-pepper-roni
23 hours ago, LegoFan13 said:

Well, if LI2 and IXS were dubbed by Polylang, do you think Pepper's voice would be Enzo Fortuny, Infomaniac's voice as Arturo Mercado and Dr. Clickitt's voice as Carlos del Campo?

I probably don't think so since those voices are done by celebrities

@XoasI wonder if you're able to help me find Castilian Spanish lego island 1

16 hours ago, berry-pepper-roni said:
On 10/18/2021 at 3:14 PM, LegoFan13 said:

I probably don't think so since those voices are done by celebrities

"Cuidado con el Triturapiedras, él te puede truquear, ¡a mí me está truqueado "y yo" le construí!" That's what the Infomaniac would say about the Brickster on the Castilian Spanish dub of LI1, don't you?

berry-pepper-roni
On 10/20/2021 at 10:18 AM, LegoFan13 said:

"Cuidado con el Triturapiedras, él te puede truquear, ¡a mí me está truqueado "y yo" le construí!" That's what the Infomaniac would say about the Brickster on the Castilian Spanish dub of LI1, don't you?

I actually don't think so, no one actually knows at the moment what the actual dialogue of Castilian LI1

5 hours ago, berry-pepper-roni said:
On 10/20/2021 at 7:18 AM, LegoFan13 said:

"Cuidado con el Triturapiedras, él te puede truquear, ¡a mí me está truqueado antes "y yo" le construí!" That's what the Infomaniac would say about the Brickster on the Castilian Spanish dub of LI1, don't you?

I actually don't think so, no one actually knows at the moment what the actual dialogue of Castilian LI1

Really? Hmm, I think Pepper would say "Soy un rey repartidor de pizzas, el rey de las pizzas, échale un vistazo", wouldn't he?

1 hour ago, LegoFan13 said:

Really? Hmm, I think Pepper would say "Soy un rey repartidor de pizzas, el rey de las pizzas, échale un vistazo", wouldn't he?

The latter sounds very Mexican, I don't think any Spaniard could say something similar...

On 10/19/2021 at 4:38 PM, berry-pepper-roni said:

There would be no problem, also, I found this, it has the same content of that version: http://www.abandonsocios.org/index.php?topic=14520.0

For the second game (LI2), I remember a guy uploaded a gameplay to YouTube and said he could be contacted for help to share the disc.

On 10/18/2021 at 5:14 PM, LegoFan13 said:

I think Polylang was just the company behind the localization process of the first game (LI), but not the dubbing studio, and yep, I also identified their voices, plus there is a discussion here talking about the voice actors:

https://doblaje.fandom.com/es/f/p/4400000000000077877

And a video in which you can listen to some audio clips in Latin American Spanish:

17 hours ago, Xoas said:

The latter sounds very Mexican, I don't think any Spaniard could say something similar...

There would be no problem, also, I found this, it has the same content of that version: http://www.abandonsocios.org/index.php?topic=14520.0

For the second game (LI2), I remember a guy uploaded a gameplay to YouTube and said he could be contacted for help to share the disc.

I think Polylang was just the company behind the localization process of the first game (LI), but not the dubbing studio, and yep, I also identified their voices, plus there is a discussion here talking about the voice actors:

https://doblaje.fandom.com/es/f/p/4400000000000077877

And a video in which you can listen to some audio clips in Latin American Spanish:

As you know, in the LI2 partially found dub by Urban Team, the Infomaniac says "¡Que me aspen si no es Pepper, el rey de las pizzas!", isn't he supposed to say "¡Bueno, noquéame por encima y llámame destruido! Si no es Chispa, la chispa de la comida" as he says in English "Well, knock me over and call me deconstructed! If it isn't Pepper, the dude with the food"? Unfortunately, Urban Team doesn't want to give the download link for the Spanish version of LI2 as I saw in the comments

18 minutes ago, LegoFan13 said:

As you know, in the LI2 partially found dub by Urban Team, the Infomaniac says "¡Que me aspen si no es Pepper, el rey de las pizzas!", isn't he supposed to say "¡Bueno, noquéame por encima y llámame destruido! Si no es Chispa, la chispa de la comida" as he says in English "Well, knock me over and call me deconstructed! If it isn't Pepper, the dude with the food"?

That's quite a literal translation, but yeah.

18 minutes ago, LegoFan13 said:

Unfortunately, Urban Team doesn't want to give the download link for the Spanish version of LI2 as I saw in the comments

Nope, iirc he said he could be reached by Skype for that, maybe at the time he didn't want to share it on YouTube.

berry-pepper-roni
39 minutes ago, Xoas said:

maybe at the time he didn't want to share it on YouTube.

yeah, maybe

Also, can either  @LegoFan13or @Xoas download the RAR archive I found on one of the links to see if it's the Castilian Spanish dub of LI1? Then record a video of playing it and such? (all 5 character cutscenes should be shown in the playthrough video)

:)

2 hours ago, berry-pepper-roni said:
3 hours ago, Xoas said:

maybe at the time he didn't want to share it on YouTube.

yeah, maybe

Also, can either  @LegoFan13or @Xoas download the RAR archive I found on one of the links to see if it's the Castilian Spanish dub of LI1? Then record a video of playing it and such? (all 5 character cutscenes should be shown in the playthrough video)

I tried to turn the files to ISO and I get the following error:

Error.png

3 hours ago, LegoFan13 said:

Error.png

You don't need to convert anything, just use a similar application to mount virtual images, something like WinCDEmu.

On 10/22/2021 at 9:10 PM, Xoas said:
On 10/22/2021 at 5:33 PM, LegoFan13 said:

Error.png

You don't need to convert anything, just use a similar application to mount virtual images, something like WinCDEmu.

I've just noticed the Spanish version of IXS can be run if you change the value in the Windows Registry on Language from English to Spanish, but something is wrong with it as the game crashes when trying to start a new game or loading a saved game, here's a proof recorded by me on Bandicam:

I didn't even know Freeway Frenzy is called Locura en la Autopista (Crazy Freeway) in the lost Spanish version

• 3 weeks later...
berry-pepper-roni
On 10/23/2021 at 1:21 PM, LegoFan13 said:

I've just noticed the Spanish version of IXS can be run if you change the value in the Windows Registry on Language from English to Spanish, but something is wrong with it as the game crashes when trying to start a new game or loading a saved game, here's a proof recorded by me on Bandicam:

I didn't even know Freeway Frenzy is called Locura en la Autopista (Crazy Freeway) in the lost Spanish version

the NOW FOUND spanish version of IXS! here's hoping that we can un-earth LEGO La Isla as well (and fix the buggy spanish version of IXS.)

5 hours ago, berry-pepper-roni said:
On 10/23/2021 at 10:21 AM, LegoFan13 said:

the NOW FOUND spanish version of IXS! here's hoping that we can un-earth LEGO La Isla as well (and fix the buggy spanish version of IXS.)

Nobody has made a gameplay for sure of this version, but I found the original CD for sale on todocolecciones.net, have you checked my previous discussion about the Spanish version of IXS for sale? I noticed the seller of that Spanish version I want to get says he doesn't do shipments outside Spain, but, where can I get the files to make it work? I can't play the Spanish version without the files!

berry-pepper-roni
17 minutes ago, LegoFan13 said:

Nobody has made a gameplay for sure of this version, but I found the original CD for sale on todocolecciones.net, have you checked my previous discussion about the Spanish version of IXS for sale? I noticed the seller of that Spanish version I want to get says he doesn't do shipments outside Spain, but, where can I get the files to make it work? I can't play the Spanish version without the files!

Ask @Xoas!

1 hour ago, berry-pepper-roni said:
1 hour ago, LegoFan13 said:

Ask @Xoas!

Well, I already asked Xoas, now I'll have to wait for him to answer me

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.