mod idea

apemax

I had a idea for a mod to make RR like the PS1 version so you would have the same missions/maps, only use one rock raider. so what do you think and is there any major issues with the idea that i haven't thought of ? :)

Well...I'm attempting for some of my RtPU levels to be like this. But it's awquard because the vehicles may get teleported out by mistake. And You can't have any buildings until the end because the RRs will try to eat or collect stuff... I'm sure there are more. But we can work around it.

I'm pretty sure it's impossible to add a new crystal type, but editing the existing crystal's properties to match that of the red crystal is certainly possible. You might be able to replace ore with red crystals, but they would still fill the role of ore because of all the hard coded stuff we can't crack.

TheEPICtrainrider

I'm pretty sure it's impossible to add a new crystal type, but editing the existing crystal's properties to match that of the red crystal is certainly possible. You might be able to replace ore with red crystals, but they would still fill the role of ore because of all the hard coded stuff we can't crack.

Or, you could make the Green EC ore, and the Red EC take the role of the Green Energy Crystals

right ok. is there any way to make it so that the rr's can carry more than one Energy Crystal/ore? because in the ps1 version you don't take ec's to a power plant.

The variable that controls how many things a vehicle can carry is MaxCarry, but it doesn't seem that the Pilot has this variable. MaxCarry is related to the cargo buckets that the Transport Truck, Rapid Rider, Ore Refinery, and Loader Dozer have (Power Station acts differently), so this variable might not work unless we attach a bucket to Pilot. I don't even know how that would work though.

hmm.... ok. i'll have to experiment with that. :) what about the spiders webs. is there any way to add them like they are in the ps1 version?

Whaat I've seen in screen shota and vids of the PS1 version, there are those hole in the ground that shoot steam out.

is there any way to add this into the game?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.