Crystal Drain from hand Laser Beam Fix

aidenpons

There's already a good topic on this but the discussion's a little buried and it can be a little unclear what's going on. Basically the DischargeRate for the hand weapon in WeaponTypes is unspecified, so sometimes LRR takes that to mean "0 crystals" (as it should) or "every crystal") hence the bug.

So I thought I'd clean this up make a LegoRR1.wad you can plug-n-play straight into your folder to fix this. I also wanted a Cafeteria patch, but for some reason it was bugging out on me and I don't know what was going wrong. I can make it if someone really wants me to, but it's been a while since I poked Cafeteria.

Also worth noting CE fixes this bug with the CryDrain Fix but CE also has abnormally high crash rate so I'm not sure what's going on there.

Also also worth noting I haven't tested these at all, as I've fortuately never suffered the bug. If they don't work lemme know and I'll doublecheck.

Also also also by virtue of being LegoRR1.wad this means your game will be thrown into English. If that's a problem for you, you'll have to unpack the WADs and apply the fix manually.

Anyway, enough said: Download!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.