I remastered the Lego Battles soundtrack in FLAC

Ninja-Trix

The Lego Battles soundtrack has been uploaded a few times to YouTube but it always is in less than stellar quality. I managed to extract the strings for the soundtrack but they were just that, strings. Lego Battles, to save cart space, stored its music in a bunch of short loops that only covered a couple or so bars each. These short strings were the highest quality I could find but did not encompass the complete OST, as such I decided to remaster it myself by directly recording the DS to see how the loops went together. After reconstructing the tracks by hand, I looped it once and rendered it out as FLAC, thus preserving the music in the highest quality possible, even higher than the DS was able to produce and certainly better than any previously uploaded version. I also thought it would be fun to create a new album artwork as the game never received it's own official release. For those wanting a download to this remastered OST, I've uploaded it in FLAC to the Internet Archive here:

https://archive.org/details/LegoBattlesOST/

Feel free to use this in your own projects or re-upload it to you favorite streaming sites so long as you credit not ME, but the original composer Chris Rezanson.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.