Star wars Lego Skywalker saga need new scripts and tools

sixxstreeter

sixxstreeter

Ok so i managed to get the .dat files open and extracted all the files ..i have all the old tools like noesis script and the extract dx11mesh (they dont have .mesh anymore so them old tools dont work nar does the texture buy changing them to .dds on rename..most of the files are .res files (not sure why there isnt a tool for that yet after 3 years) but the files they have for mesh and textures are 

the dlc packs have

THEMANDALORIAN_CHEAPMINIFIG.SCENE_BAKED.RES

THEMANDALORIAN.PREFAB_BAKED

THEMANDALORIAN_CHEAPMINIFIG.SCENE_BAKED

the game files are the same

HANSOLOCARBONITE_CHEAPMINIFIG.SCENE_BAKED.RES

HANSOLO_CARBONITE_DX11.NXG_TEXTURES

HANSOLO_CARBONITE_DX11.GHG (will not open with any of the old tools)

and pretty much all the files are the same do do have some dx11 files but not mesh so i have tryed all the tools from old days that worked on the lego star wars 

ou can extract the mesh using this tool: rockraidersunited.com/files/general-tools/extract-nxg-mesh-tool-v10731334797-r370/
Drag the "_NXG.GHG" file onto the "ExtractNxgMESH.exe" and it will extract all the mesh files and convert them into .OBJ models. Unfortunately the current version of the tool doesn't support extracting the textures. They can be ripped from the game using Ninja Ripper though. You could also try the TT Games Explorer: github.com/brh-media/lego_pak_explorer

this dont work anymore on the skywalker saga well at least i cant get them to work on any tools are noesis 

Hopefully some one can work on it thanks 

• Like 1

sixxstreeter

ok have not got that far but most time the the vobs file or what ever media they use will open in a any media player i have not tried these music files yet. hoping we can get some more tools i will share the tool here to exstract the .dat files so maybe somebody can work on tools instead of using ninja ripper to pull stuff out like mesh and texture

quickbms tool for skywalker saga .dat files

https://mega.nz/file/xeYEEAza#UlmAk9pjHH0WLYEP6PCsQTSSJmmn-kgxyGhmave8JXI

Stanislav94
13 minutes ago, Sluicer said:

I had only one sample file, but I was able to extrackt the meshes with this version of my tool: https://www.rockraidersunited.com/files/dl-r470/

It is only for .ghg and .gsc files. You can give it a try.

I can provide you more samples for testing

Also i faced a problem, that textures files has new extension - .texture instead of .tex
Previously i rename .tex to .dds and could modify them
Now i have an error 

8 hours ago, Sluicer said:

I had only one sample file, but I was able to extrackt the meshes with this version of my tool: https://www.rockraidersunited.com/files/dl-r470/

It is only for .ghg and .gsc files. You can give it a try.

After staring at those files for a very long time...one can only respect that tool  :D:D

Decompiled the previous one to see if i could make anything of it but completely lacking knowledge you must 've build up over a long time, or are just way smarter then me :D

Seems to work ok on a Bantha and some other models

Stanislav94

Did anyone try to convert textures to dds? Previously it was .tex and no problems

No it's .texture and Photoshop give an error 

sixxstreeter

heres easy way get textures  we have the tool to get the mesh 3d models the textures i use ninja ripper  what i do is go into game start the save game then go to and either place you have free play are any episode start it and the got to characters screen and scroll down to the bottom to see al 380 characters then juts start at the first character or what ever you want even shaded black will copy the texture i have got all the texture what i wanted by doing that way and then just delete the rip files because the models are better the ripper will make them .dds and then just use noesis to change the format to jpeg or png 

Stanislav94
6 hours ago, sixxstreeter said:

heres easy way get textures  we have the tool to get the mesh 3d models the textures i use ninja ripper  what i do is go into game start the save game then go to and either place you have free play are any episode start it and the got to characters screen and scroll down to the bottom to see al 380 characters then juts start at the first character or what ever you want even shaded black will copy the texture i have got all the texture what i wanted by doing that way and then just delete the rip files because the models are better the ripper will make them .dds and then just use noesis to change the format to jpeg or png 

I can't get Ninja ripper because i need version 2 with DX12
I'm from Russia and i can't pay on Patreon legaly 

Hello, I would like to know how to extract the models from the game "Lego Skywalker Saga" and their textures. is there any tutorial?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.