FLH Editing

Lair

The Animations of the mouse, main menu and post-level menu are all FLH files. When I googled a program for it, I got junk on FLV files, or people asking with no results. Any help?

FLV, FLH, FLI are all apart of of the FLIC animation format that was built for Autodesk as an animation format similar to gif. The last FLC animator I know of that was made by autodesk was released in 1995.

• 3 months later...

http://www.compuphase.com/flic.htm

Found this eventually. Maybe Cyrem can use this information to build an extractor/injector...

Luckly for you Cyrem it has a detailed guide for building a C program (I think), so you should be able to compile it all. Meanwhile, I'm gonna continue work on that damn debugger...

ALSO, quick note, I found there are several .flc files scatted throughout. THESE CAN BE EDITED THANKS TO QUICKTIME, BUT I'M UNSURE IF THEY ARE THE FILES THE GAME USES OR JUST OLD "DEAD" FILES.

Anonymouse

http://www.compuphase.com/flic.htm

Found this eventually. Maybe Cyrem can use this information to build an extractor/injector...

Luckly for you Cyrem it has a detailed guide for building a C program (I think), so you should be able to compile it all. Meanwhile, I'm gonna continue work on that damn debugger...

ALSO, quick note, I found there are several .flc files scatted throughout. THESE CAN BE EDITED THANKS TO QUICKTIME, BUT I'M UNSURE IF THEY ARE THE FILES THE GAME USES OR JUST OLD "DEAD" FILES.

I've worked extensively with the file format (as explained on the page you linked, I found that too) and I believe Cyrem has too.

I didn't succeed, because the file format didn't match that specified on that page. I believe the same happened to Cyrem.

EDIT: Yes, Cyrem has too. I got just as far as him.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.