On The Windows 7

Toot

Im having lots of problems with LRR:

Rock raiders worked fine on XP with totally no bugs.

On Win7 sounds and voice and music (everything) wont play, videos wont play, hud/interface is totally messed up and i cant move rock raiders coz they dont simply respond when i click em.

Below is the pic of the hud i took.

post-122-12675569336265_thumb.png

I think that LRR wont work here anymore.

I'm going to classify that as a FAIL. I honestly don't know what to tell you, other then reinstall RR, ask Cyrem/smart person for help, or google it.

But if the MAPS are messed up, try reinstalling it first.

Rock raiders worked fine on XP with totally no bugs.

On Win7 sounds...wont play

:| I had quite the opposite.

Also, your Raiders have amputated arms.

Apparently, your computer is FILLED with failwhales.

Sorry

I've posted solution here, but I can't find my topic :(

Where is the old forum?

You probably posted on the old old forum which you can still browse here: http://forums.rockraidersunited.org/index/

I've reposted my topic, it's here now: http://www.rockraidersunited.org/index.php?/topic/1027-using-microsoft-application-compatibility-toolkit-repost/

I think it may help.

• 11 months later...

Somewhere I read about some Commands in the InterWeb which you paste in the Shortcut's target. I made a german Tutorial. There you can choose, which way you want to have the game startet. I use Direct3D HAL. When this doesn't work, I use RGB Emulation. But It works (Windows 7 Starter x86) completely without Bugs, when I play...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.