RRU Quotes 2008-2013

TheEPICtrainrider

Because we don't live in a fictional land filled with smiling walking and talking hedgehogs that can run at the speed of sound so they can take down a crazy egg-shaped guy in a red flying thingy.

lol username

Because we don't live in a fictional land filled with smiling walking and talking hedgehogs that can run at the speed of sound so they can take down a crazy egg-shaped guy in a red flying thingy.

Quoted even though it's already in the quotes topic. :P

A furry is just a human who likes animals, in some cases dresses up to look somewhat like one, and in other cases just acts as if they were one. So while I wouldn't call myself one, you could arguably call me one because I occasionally take the form of a mouse when RPing in chats.

So Sonic definitely is a furry.

A furry is just a human who likes animals, in some cases dresses up to look somewhat like one, and in other cases just acts as if they were one. So while I wouldn't call myself one, you could arguably call me one because I occasionally take the form of a mouse when RPing in chats.

So Sonic definitely is a furry.

Thank you Anon :af:

But an AIV is basically a vehicular furry. The point is that he's role-playing something, but furries, by definition, are role-players themselves. Telling him to stop is outright hypocritical, and thus you should stop with the attitude towards him or give up being a furry because at that point it's not hypocritical, but merely discriminatory.

And now to stay on topic:

* TheEPICtrai...

I'd make a witty response but my best friend just left me and now every five minutes or so she pops into my head and explode my train of thought all over the walls. And it takes forever for me to move back onto what I was doing

* CTXXTC

I like trains

* s0d3rb3rg

now to find some acid

* Cirevam

Train of thought

* CTXXTC

The third period of 1CTXXTC has begun

* Cirevam

It's funny because Epic said it

* TheEPICtrai...

I hate my life.

My life is full of perfect timing for myself and others...

McStudz

I wonder where Jamesster is these days?

Zephyria

NOW THIS IS A KNIFE

aLPHA

http://cdn2.knowyourmeme.com/i/10253/original/Push_Button_Receive_Bacon.jpg?1250818507

McStudz

http://www.reasonablyclever.com/

McStudz

ABS!

jamesster

has entered the room

LordZakida

blarg

jamesster

Wassup?

McStudz

xD

LordZakida

right on cue

jamesster

lol

lol username

Cirevam: Yeah, you'll just give one of your dad's Triple Chili pizzas to some prisoner that will go on a rampage and destroy the forums, just so you can be the big hero. No sir, I don't like it.

Addictgamer

My life is full of perfect timing for myself and others...

McStudz

I wonder where Jamesster is these days?

Zephyria

NOW THIS IS A KNIFE

aLPHA

http://cdn2.knowyourmeme.com/i/10253/original/Push_Button_Receive_Bacon.jpg?1250818507

McStudz

http://www.reasonablyclever.com/

McStudz

ABS!

jamesster

has entered the room

LordZakida

blarg

jamesster

Wassup?

McStudz

xD

LordZakida

right on cue

jamesster

lol

Dude, don't even get me started. It's not normal; it's the only possibility.

Would you have liked the concept it I didn't act like one? I've always wondered that.

Firstly, I don't think anyone likes the concept. Secondly, I would prefer if you really acted like a vehicle and didn't actually talk.

Sorry: Random Code Generator + Speach Generator + Intergrated Sound System = Long Winded Sermons

But an AIV is basically a vehicular furry. The point is that he's role-playing something, but furries, by definition, are role-players themselves. Telling him to stop is outright hypocritical, and thus you should stop with the attitude towards him or give up being a furry because at that point it's not hypocritical, but merely discriminatory.

And now to stay on topic:

* TheEPICtrai...

I'd make a witty response but my best friend just left me and now every five minutes or so she pops into my head and explode my train of thought all over the walls. And it takes forever for me to move back onto what I was doing

* CTXXTC

I like trains

* s0d3rb3rg

now to find some acid

* Cirevam

Train of thought

* CTXXTC

The third period of 1CTXXTC has begun

* Cirevam

It's funny because Epic said it

* TheEPICtrai...

I hate my life.

Actually, William covers the furry and human side of me. But he's not much better than Tracker for being social.

Extreme110: Yeah, there was ads implemented at one point

Extreme110: Cyrem destroyed them

Eagle98: Whew

Eagle98: Hang on, what?

Extreme110 :His evil mastermind was doing insane things...

Eagle98 :Oh no

Eagle98 :Quick, donate more

Extreme110: He said he needed to test something

Eagle98: He can't pay for mental therapy alone

aLPHA

*goes to play with C64 emulator because his C64's 5 volt regulator is borked*

Joe9412

Well dont do that

aLPHA

I didn't mean to, it was old anyways

Joe9412

Well then buy a 2011 computer