Rock Raiders And Power Miners In Lego Universe!

Seamonster

Yes, tis true. I hath sent an E-mail to the LEGO Universe team and hath teleth them of an idea of Power Miners and ye old Rock raiders world in thy game. Thy future expansion shall have all things from ye Raiders and thy Miners. Figures and enemies. Tis a cool idea, no?

YES, this is true. I send an E-mail to the LEGO Universe team and told the about an idea about an Rock Raiders and Power Miners world in the game. In a future expansion to the game, all things from both Raiders and Miners will be in the game. Both figures and models and enemies. is`t this a cool idea?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Seamonster

• lol username

• Sonic322

• Pyro

YES, this is true. I send an E-mail to the LEGO Universe team and told the about an idea about an Rock Raiders and Power Miners world in the game. In a future expansion to the game, all things from both Raiders and Miners will be in the game. Both figures and models and enemies. is`t this a cool idea?

OMG THAT IS GREAT YOUR SURE THIS INFORMATION IS CORRECT?

:D

So happy

So happy

You're being sarcastic, right? There's no way LEGO would ever really do that. It's like admitting they're ripping off old product lines.

Actually, there is a good deal of evidence for this.

1 - Maelstrom Infected Lava Monster model was found in the game files (I have pictures on my gallery),

2 - Silver suited Power Miners minifigure texture found in the game files (Once again, it's uploaded to my gallery),

3 - A "Darkling Drill" 3D model,

4 - A rock with Energy Crystals attached to it was in the files as well.

However, most of the evidence points to Power Miners, not Rock Raiders.

Tauka Usanake

I would actually hope that they don't do that. Did't they to it to Johnny Thunder and he's nothing like how he should be? Just imagine what they would do to Rock Raiders.

I don't care about Power Miners. The only think that could make this good is if they make them war each other. Who was is in ORR that was putting nukes in their game? :P

They learned their lesson with Johnny Thunder. He used to look like this, but fans complained and they changed him to look like this before the game was released. Considering the strong reaction they got (tons of topics on the beta message boards, emails, "bug" reports about the new design, responses in surveys, etc), I doubt they'll try modifying classic characters again. Oh, a texture for Ogel was in the game files too. You'll also be able to buy gear to dress as characters from the 90s, like Basil the Batlord and Exploriens droids once the new patch comes in a few weeks, and they're extremely accurate to the original characters (except for added detail like back printing).

Also, there is now a Classic Space themed world.

hannibble.png

Another pic of Johnny.

johnny_thunder_icon.png

So happy

You're being sarcastic, right? There's no way LEGO would ever really do that. It's like admitting they're ripping off old product lines.

Nay, it is indeed true, but I cannot say when it will be made publicly available, as I have not obtained such information.

No, it is true. but i cant say when it will come out, becos i dont know when.

Did you send this to LEGO?

Did they replay to it?

Post both the E-mail and the replay here but use the horizontal rule to divide them:

I wouldn't mind if they added the LRR and PM themes... as long as they're kept as separate themes... and I don't really care about PM, but I wouldn't like it if they messed with LRR's main characters (or the main story)

I've already asked them for confirmation. We'll see what they say, they usually don't hint at upcoming content too much.

There are several rumors floating around regarding upcoming content, mostly from file diving. People have found evidence in the game files that Power Miners and/or Rock Raiders will somehow appear in the game. One person posted this on a forum: "YES, this is true. I send an E-mail to the LEGO Universe team and told the about an idea about an Rock Raiders and Power Miners world in the game. In a future expansion to the game, all things from both Raiders and Miners will be in the game. Both figures and models and enemies. is`t this a cool idea?" Thing is, we're not quite sure if he's exaggerating or not, if he really did get a reply back about this, or if he's just saying he sent in an idea. Could you possibly say if this is true or not, or is that still somewhat secret due to an NDA?

Thank you for contacting us about LEGO Universe.

We are glad to see that you are excited about new content coming to LEGO Universe.

No information has been released about future LEGO Universe content beyond the impending arrival of Crux Prime.

If it has not been confirmed by the Mythrans on the Message Boards then it should be labled as incorrect information.

Always refere to your friendly neighbourhood Mythrans if you are unsure about the validity of information.

Keep up the good work, imagiantion isn't saved yet!

If you have any more questions, please contact us again.

LEGO Universe Support Team

We are glad to see that you are excited about new content coming to LEGO Universe.

No information has been released about future LEGO Universe content beyond the impending arrival of Crux Prime.

If it has not been confirmed by the Mythrans on the Message Boards then it should be labled as incorrect information.

Always refere to your friendly neighbourhood Mythrans if you are unsure about the validity of information.

Hmm, the spelling error makes it seem like it's not a form letter. Sneaky...

But what the heck is a Mythran?

Edited by Pyro

Hmm, the spelling error makes it seem like it's not a form letter. Sneaky...

But what the heck is a Mythran?

As thou has requested, tis how a Mythran looketh: ' alt='' class='ipsImage' >

This is how a Mythran looks like,

' alt='' class='ipsImage' >

Mythran are in-game moderators and provide tech support. I can provide a screenshot of the email they sent back if you want it.

They learned their lesson with Johnny Thunder. He used to look like this, but fans complained and they changed him to look like this before the game was released. Considering the strong reaction they got (tons of topics on the beta message boards, emails, "bug" reports about the new design, responses in surveys, etc), I doubt they'll try modifying classic characters again. Oh, a texture for Ogel was in the game files too. You'll also be able to buy gear to dress as characters from the 90s, like Basil the Batlord and Exploriens droids once the new patch comes in a few weeks, and they're extremely accurate to the original characters (except for added detail like back printing).

Also, there is now a Classic Space themed world.

hannibble.png

Another pic of Johnny.

johnny_thunder_icon.png

Okay, what I want to know is Why the bmp files on Brickshelf?

Also, pertaining to the subject of Rock Raiders being in Lego Universe, pretty good news.

Those Mythran guys look so cool.

I wish I had a minifig that looked like that.

If they don't plan on putting Rock Raiders in the game then we could always set up an RRU petition to get Rock Raiders into LEGO Universe.

Those Mythran guys look so cool.

I wish I had a minifig that looked like that.

If they don't plan on putting Rock Raiders in the game then we could always set up an RRU petition to get Rock Raiders into LEGO Universe.

Ye shall be glad I teleth them of mine idea. Else it would not have happen.

You can be glad i told them of the idea, or else this would never been.

Can you post the E-Mail and the reply so we can read it for ourselves?

Aye

("Brick Buddy Crytaamestraal has a message for you.

Thank you for contacting us and for taking the time sharing your fantastic ideas!

LEGO Universe is constantly expanding and changing and your imagination will help us make it even better, so keep sending us your great suggestions!

Enjoy your adventures, Explorer and keep fighting against the evil Maelstrom - Imagination is counting on you!

If you have any other ideas you would like to share or any other questions, please contact us again.

LEGO Universe Support Team")

Thy email address be: [email protected]

Can you post the E-Mail and the reply so we can read it for ourselves?

Yes of course.

("Brick Buddy Crytaamestraal has a message for you.

Thank you for contacting us and for taking the time sharing your fantastic ideas!

LEGO Universe is constantly expanding and changing and your imagination will help us make it even better, so keep sending us your great suggestions!

Enjoy your adventures, Explorer and keep fighting against the evil Maelstrom - Imagination is counting on you!

If you have any other ideas you would like to share or any other questions, please contact us again.

LEGO Universe Support Team")

This is their e-mail address [email protected]

For the record, people have been asking LEGO to do this since the Alpha Test in December 2009. You're anything but the first to want it or let them know, don't act like it's your idea nobody else has thought of. Another popular one is LEGO Island for a world.

You got the typical "Thanks for your ideas" email. Just saying, that doesn't mean a thing about them being in-game as they get thousands of suggestions.

For the record, people have been asking LEGO to do this since the Alpha Test in December 2009. You're anything but the first to want it or let them know, don't act like it's your idea nobody else has thought of. Another popular one is LEGO Island for a world.

You got the typical "Thanks for your ideas" email. Just saying, that doesn't mean a thing about them being in-game as they get thousands of suggestions.

Oh, wise guy! I hath another email for thee: Brick Buddy Bhaalaah has a message for you.

LEGO Universe is constantly expanding and changing and your imagination will help us make it even better. We have already forwarded the link and details to our development team. Keep sending us your great suggestions and characters like the evil Maelstrom infector will find their way into LEGO Universe.

LEGO Universe Support Team.

Brick Buddy Taasne has a message for you.

Thank you for contacting us about your suggestion. It is great to know we have awesome Minifigures like you out there, with brilliant ideas and Imagination!

We will be passing your suggestion about a new Stromling, on to our Development Team as it is an excellent idea.

Keep an eye out in the future Explorer, you may see your suggestion put in to the game!

If you have any more ideas or suggestions, please contact us again.

well, (wise guy) here is the other e-mails: Brick Buddy Bhaalaah has a message for you.

LEGO Universe is constantly expanding and changing and your imagination will help us make it even better. We have already forwarded the link and details to our development team. Keep sending us your great suggestions and characters like the evil Maelstrom infector will find their way into LEGO Universe.

Brick Buddy Taasne has a message for you.

Thank you for contacting us about your suggestion. It is great to know we have awesome Minifigures like you out there, with brilliant ideas and Imagination!

We will be passing your suggestion about a new Stromling, on to our Development Team as it is an excellent idea.

Keep an eye out in the future Explorer, you may see your suggestion put in to the game!

If you have any more ideas or suggestions, please contact us again.

More of the same. Everybody who submits ideas gets emails like that, I've been getting them since the Alpha. Just saying, it seems like you're acting like you're all so high and mighty because LEGO replied to you and forwarded the feedback to the development team when they do that for every single one they get (how else would the devs get feedback?). For instance, here's the reply I got when I suggested they make Johnny Thunder look like his normal self:

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to share your suggestions regarding Johnny Thunder.

Your information has been passed on to our Development Team; they really appreciate feedback of any kind.

By sending us this, you are helping us to make LEGO Universe a fun place for everyone.

If you have any other feedback you’d like to share or if you have any other questions, please email us again.

Many thanks,

I was also in contact with Zev Barsky (Consumer Relations) for a while, along with several other alpha and beta testers.

Hello Adventurer!

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on the recent LEGO Universe Closed-Beta survey, your feedback is helping shape LEGO Universe!

In the survey, you responded “Yes†to the question: “Would you like us to contact you about your survey results?â€.

I would like to take the opportunity to hear your thoughts on LEGO Universe. Do you have additional feedback or questions about the game and Closed-Beta test?

Thank you,

Zev Barsky

Why are the other worlds closed? It gets kinda boring once you're done with the stuff in Avant Gardens... Also, I can't rotate bricks because I have a laptop without a number pad. I'm gonna have to buy an external keyboard just to rotate bricks! Any chance this could change?

Hi there,

At this point in the testing, we are only ready to test the Spaceship and Avant Gardens. As we complete testing in these areas, additional zones like Nimbus Station will open up, with some really cool new content coming a ways down the road.

I am glad you mentioned rotating bricks on a laptop. We have not figured out the solution to that yet, but there will definitely be a way for laptop users to rotate bricks soon. I will make an announcement on the Launcher and message boards when that change happens.

Thank you very much for helping us test LEGO Universe, have fun!

Thanks,

Zev

Hi,

Back in the Alpha, when Nimbus Station was open, I noticed Johnny Thunder had been changed quite a bit - I don't mind a new outfit at all, but his beard was a different style and color. I've attached a screen of a custom character I made to resemble the original Johnny - any chance the face could be changed to be somewhat like that? I know the older LEGO fans would appreciate it if he looked like his old self. :) Right now, he just doesn't capture the feel he used to.

Hi James,

I have been amazed at the amount of feedback we have received about Johnny Thunder. He obviously holds a special place in the hearts of many LEGO fans!

I love the screenshot, I have forwarded it and your comments over to the design team.

Thanks,

Zev

Considering the strong reaction they got (tons of topics on the beta message boards, emails, "bug" reports about the new design, responses in surveys, etc), I doubt they'll try modifying classic characters again.

But they still need to fix his face in a future update.

Personaly I don't want to see rock raiders in LU. They'll merge it with Power Miners. And destroy the line between real monsters and PM ones (even though those are an alien race and not real element monsters). And the monsters will probably be maelstrom (lego is OBSESSED with it). And the crystals will be anti-maelstrom. And Bandit will be a rock star.

Typical? It's probably an automated form letter.

Edit: Okay, not quite.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.