First name basis

TheEPICtrainrider

Ouch, I think what LZ claimed... Is more of a reference to the most annoying internet trick ever.

My name is Linus :D (not Torvalds xD )

Ouch, I think what LZ claimed... Is more of a reference to the most annoying internet trick ever.

My name is Linus :D (not Torvalds xD )

A dim bulb brightens..? >8D

Therefore, if you don't want to post your name, fine, because some people's lives have been ruined once their personal information (dox) have been made public. It's fairly easy to get such information since you can Google someone's name, find their Myspace/Facebook pages, and roll with that, or do a WHOIS lookup in some cases. You know, things like that.

I've been scammed before on the net, they got my name, number, address, and credit card. I however cancelled my card the next day. I do searches now and then to see if my name has gotten on the net.

TheEPICtrainrider

I've been scammed before on the net, they got my name, number, address, and credit card. I however cancelled my card the next day. I do searches now and then to see if my name has gotten on the net.

Wow, That must've sucked. I'm just waiting for the day I slip up and get scammed.

*Smacks self*

I can't BELIEVE I just said that. The scary part was that I knew full well that both Saget and Dole would be connected to me (both of which I hate).

Okay enough with the bs. I go by Zak.

surpose

I agree. None of us refer to each other with our real names. Shadow is Shadow, LZ is LZ, Lair is Lair, Anonymouse is Anon or Mouse, Sonic is Sonic, INB681 is INB, Cirevam is jerk, etc.

TheEPICtrainrider

Well I thought some people might be curious to what the members are called in real life. I don't think you should close this topic, I say we just let it die until some new member wants to tell us the name behind his user name, we discuss it for a bit then let it die again.

It serves a purpose, but not a strong one.

I agree to that EPIC.

And no I am not going to jive a +1 like I'm suposed to, I do not think this is spam.

If you think it is then that your problem.

TheEPICtrainrider

I, Michael A.K.A TheEPICtr Declare this topic dead, in hopes to keep it from being engulfed in spam. Please do not post here unless it is about your first name or someone else's First name.

Nor close this topic, for it still serves a purpose that is here to discuss the First names of RRU.

All in favor, Say eye.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.