First name basis

TheEPICtrainrider

Well we have a 10 letter last name, to make it easyer they tool away 1 of the "t"s in Mathew.

Hey Zeph whats your real name?

Kelsey Dissaproves -10

You Derp, It's Been Said Multiple Times, Twice On This Topic, Lulz

Unless its a special name like nobody else has it..like if somebodys name was pie. Seriously know who would name their kid pie? he would be the only one named pie

If it is a celebrity then they will name there kids anything.

theextractor

HELLO COUNTERPART!

why hello.

So maybe Lair is a very famous person and he doesn't want us to know since it would change our opinions of him. That's what i think. :satisfied:

Because you can't literally yell over the internets.

Now more people should post their first name, and those who have (sonic -.-) should shut up, because just bumping the topic will turn into more off-topic which is stupid.

In other words, sonic, shadow, DO NOT POST HERE ANYMORE until someone else has posted their name.

On 7/13/2010 at 5:04 PM, Hydrogen said:
Cirevam is ≈20 years old and he is the #1 modder

Nah I'm not the number one modder. I do 3D animation and that's really about it. I don't do things like reenable the Tunnel Transport or derive a formula for multiple raider classes. All I do is put lazers on things.

• 2 weeks later...

In my opinion number 1 modder is Cyrem because if he did not mod in the first place RRU would not exist.

but i also like lazars so woot for cirevam/adam

In my opinion number 1 modder is Cyrem because if he did not mod in the first place RRU would not exist.

You see guys, Joe knows what's up. He understands the hierarchy of modders. He sees the big picture, and is probably working behind the scenes to control the fate of the community.

but i also like lazars so woot for cirevam/adam

Wait what

Now I'm Acmex?

TheEPICtrainrider

You see guys, Joe knows what's up. He understands the hierarchy of modders. He sees the big picture, and is probably working behind the scenes to control the fate of the community.

Because of my VIP status, I can confirm that Cirevam and Cyrem are bounching off each other to make the Community a better place. Remember the guy who Discovered how to mod the game, pays for the site, allows you guys to abuse the uploader, and puts up with your BS all the time will forever be #1.

MY NAME IS MICHAEL. LETS GET BACK ON TOPIC WOO.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.