Long Overdue

dielyfe

So, I've been so excited to jump in and mod I forgot to say hello, HELLO! What's up everyone? So far, this community is great and I hope to get to know some of you better, hopefully some of the shy ones speak up, and I'm thankful to everyone who's been so helpful.

Glad I'm not the only one doing things out of order. ;) It sucks though because I want to get this modding stuff down and packed but I know I need to get to know the community. The battle of mod vs. community!

Reminds me of how I joined too. First mod, then... register lol.

Well...welcome. I don't really have anything to say, but feel free to look around. You know your way around I'm sure. If you want to get back to where you were, click on the letter R found all over the place, it will take you to MY EYE *sneeze*

Now I'm clicking on every R i see... And feel pretty dumb lol. I think we all joined this way. Jump in to mod, figured out we don't know how, then registered haha. At least, that's my story. :P Can you help me add multiple mini-figures to my CFG? Also, what's up? I see you around a lot in the forums.

I sure hope to give back to the community! It's crazy how helpful and friendly everyone here is. I haven't been to any other site that is as open and great as RRU and I've been AROUND.

Ello there.

People call me Zeph, and I'm an MtF TG.

You can call me zeph too, if you like, Zeph or Illee.

I registered. Faffed about for a few months. Started modding. Got a laptop. Stopped modding. Haven't touched RR since Xmas, to be honest...

Just so everyone knows, dielyfe is a screenname for AIM I made YEARS ago when I was a little boy going through an emo phase. I used it for so many websites and everything I just kind of keep it around now. I do think life should die at all. :)

Hello dielyfe.

Welcome to RRU and good luck with the modding. :)

Lol, luck. My signature says what I was able to mod (not including HP picture replacements) and what I'm working on. I think in the end, luck is what will get my MMF mod to work. One problem after another... Even when I was given the working script, it didn't work. -.- :smh:

Ello there.

People call me Zeph, and I'm an MtF TG.

You can call me zeph too, if you like, Zeph or Illee.

I registered. Faffed about for a few months. Started modding. Got a laptop. Stopped modding. Haven't touched RR since Xmas, to be honest...

Hello! And yeah, I understand. Everyone can only take so much RR. I usually play a few months then stop for what feels like forever. Then, when I'm cleaning under my bed or the ceiling or just some random place, I find my RR cd and I think, "huh, when was the last time I dominated this game?"

So if you're not doing RR, what are you doing? I'm glad you still come to RRU (even without the RR in ya ;) )

So if you're not doing RR, what are you doing? I'm glad you still come to RRU (even without the RR in ya ;) )

Something called "Whirled", Fallout 3, Bioshock, and a lot of other games.

HAH. Fallout. Fun times. I play New Vegas just because the engine seems to be better. Plus, ADS (thank youuuuuuuuu Fallout). NATS was the only shooting engine in 3 and it made it too easy and repetitive to shoot enemies. -.- I still spam it in New Vegas, but I use ADS quite a lot. :)

I never played Bioshock. There's too much pos and neg feedback on that game to really know if it's worth the money.

Here's my upcoming to buy list. :) (Yay Xbox)

--Halo: CEA

--Halo 4

--Modern Warfare 3

--Battlefield? Leaning more to not buying.

--Assassin's Creed 3 (Storyline has me hooked)

--Gears of War 3

--Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City (Check it out if you're a RE fan. They're redoing a good bit to make it easier to shoot, move, etc)

--Star Wars: Old Republic (PC)

My friend is looking for his copy of SW:OR so I'm not buying it but I should have it soon. :)

Technically It's Assassins Creed: Revelations.

A numbered entry in the AC-verse means a new Assassin. This one is finishing the stories of Altair and Ezio.

My To-buy list is quite simple

Dark Souls

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Catherine

RAGE

God of War: Origins collection

Skyrim

STALKER 2

[PROTOTYPE 2]

inFAMOUS 2

Dragon Age II

MGS: Rising

And a few others I can't remember off the bat.

Deus Ex and Rage are games I'm thinking about. I don't know about prototype and infamous though. I know it's AC:R but putting a 3 is just much more convenient.

It does but I've seen too many "excellent looking" games that were garbage in the end to really jump into buying RAGE. I don't know the developing teams or their game history. Isn't exactly an incentive to buy RAGE. I'm going to wait for the reviews.

"Don't know the development team or the history"

id Software. They made

Wolfenstein 3D

DOOM

Quake

...incentive enough?

They..MADE the FPS genre, man! :<

Oh and Bethesda, the publishers, Are the ones that made Fallout 3 and the Elder scrolls series.

Quake and Wolfenstein were not games I enjoyed. They were OKAY, but they had FLAWS. Bethesda does good work but they try to push for too much, hence why Fallout CRASHES all the time. You found three bottle caps at once! OH NOOOO!!!!! :game explodes: (Totally over-dramatized that but seriously). I use the new 250GB black slick XBox 360 and Fallout still has troubles. :sigh: :smh:

Honestly, the FPS genre wasn't made by one company. Maybe one company started it with Arcade deer shooting games, then one took that idea and made you able to move, and so forth, by there are multiple types of FPS styles. Someone also started the two gun system, like in Halo and CoD. Others started the choice box/ring systems, like in Fallout and newer Resident Evils.

Quake and Wolfenstein were not games I enjoyed. They were OKAY, but they had FLAWS. Bethesda does good work but they try to push for too much, hence why Fallout CRASHES all the time. You found three bottle caps at once! OH NOOOO!!!!! :game explodes: (Totally over-dramatized that but seriously). I use the new 250GB black slick XBox 360 and Fallout still has troubles. :sigh: :smh:

Honestly, the FPS genre wasn't made by one company. Maybe one company started it with Arcade deer shooting games, then one took that idea and made you able to move, and so forth, by there are multiple types of FPS styles. Someone also started the two gun system, like in Halo and CoD. Others started the choice box/ring systems, like in Fallout and newer Resident Evils.

>Resident Evil

>>FPS

>>>LOLNOPE.

RE is a 3rd person Shooter.

Anyway. Yeah there are some companies that may have come before. but id Popularized it. And DOOM. Can't forget about doom. So really, it's a Safe bet that RAGE is gonna be awesome.

I know that we're gonna be >GREAT< friends.

Actually, the RE I was referring to IS 3rd, but there was one for the PS2 I played that was first... Or it was a glitch. I remember it being first and 3rd... Hmm. I believe it was first but you could glitch it into 3rd... Anyway, RE shouldn't of been in there. X_X

... ... ... ... ... I never played DOOM... ... ... ... ... Are we still friends? xD

Here's my upcoming to buy list. :) (Yay Xbox)

--Halo: CEA

--Halo 4

--Modern Warfare 3

--Battlefield? Leaning more to not buying.

--Assassin's Creed 3 (Storyline has me hooked)

--Gears of War 3

--Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City (Check it out if you're a RE fan. They're redoing a good bit to make it easier to shoot, move, etc)

--Star Wars: Old Republic (PC)

1. Good
  2. Good
  3. Good
  4. It might be a good game...
  5. Good
  6. Good
  7. ...just no...
  8. Meh

Haha, why not RE? Can't stomach the zombies? ;) And yeah... Battlefield just doesn't have my game type feel... I prefer CoD. Did you play SW:OR?

Haha, why not RE? Can't stomach the zombies? Did you play SW:OR?

I love Zombie Games, but I just can't get into RE. Something doesn't sit right with me when I play it. Oh well.

And I played KotOR II: TSL. Much better.

KotOR is the one I was thinking of getting first. I haven't done any of them before though so I can't really pick one easily.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.