Long Overdue

dielyfe

KotOR is the one I was thinking of getting first. I haven't done any of them before though so I can't really pick one easily.

TSL is better than the original, if "slightly" unfinished.

How slightly is slightly?

The entire ending got loped off like Halo 2, as well as about three planets and some major characters.

O.O So... Slightly as in a good chunk? Sheesh.

It was still a good release...and even better, a modding group made a restoration mod to restore most of the deleted content...it's amazing.

Haha, alright. I'll have to save my money and get a job for it.

Awesome, sale ($$$)! BTW, don't think less of me, but I have a job at Maccas. And I haven't got a shift in 3 months or more. Yeah.

Someone also started the two gun system, like in Halo and CoD.

Go home. Now. Seriously, this sentence destroyed any credibility you might have had in a video game discussion. Halo didn't start dual-wielding. We were dual-wielding rocket launchers in 1997 with Goldeneye. Goldeneye was also was the first dual-analog FPS if you were brave enough to use that control setup. Yeah, Halo didn't start anything except rapidly regenerating health which just makes games too easy and boring now. That is not something to be proud of.

Someone also started the two gun system, like in Halo and CoD.

Go home. Now. Seriously, this sentence destroyed any credibility you might have had in a video game discussion. Halo didn't start dual-wielding. We were dual-wielding rocket launchers in 1997 with Goldeneye. Goldeneye was also was the first dual-analog FPS if you were brave enough to use that control setup. Yeah, Halo didn't start anything except rapidly regenerating health which just makes games too easy and boring now. That is not something to be proud of.

He didn't say they started it. He just said they both a popular games which feature it.

105.jpg

@Cirevam---I don't know who started anything in FPSs. Just naming examples. I don't hold all the knowledge in the gaming universe, ya know. :)

@Extreme---You're just on the pay roll? Lol that sucks. I'm trying hard core to get a job at GameStop. They won't hire mehhh!!!! >.<

@Extreme---You're just on the pay roll? Lol that sucks. I'm trying hard core to get a job at GameStop. They won't hire mehhh!!!! >.<

Yeah, I'm trying to get a new job at EB Games; it's essentially owned by your GameStop, but renamed in Australia and NZ.

Yeah EBGames was renamed to GameStop here a long time ago. Ah well. They're the same to me. Just a different neon sign.

Exactly. In the end, I still got the GameStop pre-order bonus, except with the EB Games logo on it.

Yeah EBGames was renamed to GameStop here a long time ago. Ah well. They're the same to me. Just a different neon sign.

Exactly. In the end, I still got the GameStop pre-order bonus, except with the EB Games logo on it.

You're so talented. O_O

You're so talented. O_O

Thanks, even though it was the simplest thing ever... ;P

Mexicans... They never win.

Ahem... You calling me a loser!!??!!??

haha jk but still...

Welcome to RRU I'm also kinda new and have a similar story, started doing some mods then made an intro

You are around a lot of places eFTe

Yeah, well, you don't get to know a community from being in one place, right? :)

I think the reason people are modding then joining the community is because of the way Cyrem has it set up. First, to do the mods on this site you need an account plus you need five posts. Once you start posting, you said how friendly and open people are, and it just makes you want to stay. THEN you do your introduction. :) I think Cyrem is secretly a mad genius. ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.