In Memoriam

RockmoddeR

I miss the good old days on the old forums when I passed him in terms of post count and he was angered when he returned so he started posting more so I spammed to get passed him again...

Ah, the good ol' days...

Oh, wad... LZ... *Crys like Pinkie Pie in the first episode of FiM* (Please forgive me for making an MLP reference outside of the thread)

Anyways... He's still on Skype. I sent him some messages. He actually replied to me. Just don't remember everything he said... I'll probably post it later this weekend. He said something about the fact that even IF his demands are met, he's not coming back to RRU... Which makes me sad. LZ was a character; a great guy.

[Proceeds to edit sig in memoriam of LZ]

P.S.: Will this mean that there's a Moderator slot open??? :lol:

Fluffy Cupcake

I never noticed he left.

-.-

I second that.

While I did know LZ (but possibly not enough). I can't say I miss him (not trying to be not nice or anything here) or has had any affect on me that he left.

I've written two replies for this topic. One light and fluffy for the LZ fans and one nut cracker for the people who sit on the fence or would rather the cold honest truth.

Fluffy:

He was a unique character and funny most times in chat, but other than that... no I don't really miss him.

Truth:

I don't miss LZ... at all. LZ participated in Forum Games and Chat... he never did anything that actually contributed to the forum except for his fan fiction. He got the job as a mod because he hung out in the off-topic area where-as the rest of us preferred to live in the on-topic areas. He also was at the bottom of the moderator list in regards to how much topic moderating he actually did. Finally when he finished his Tabasco, he spewed out a rant blog full of absolute over the top garbage....which in turn I spent my Sunday trying to get people not to leave.

LZ is at the end of my list of people who I would like to see again.People I'd rather see back: Ben_R_R, XGandos, MathiusJack, Niall, the first forum moderator whos name escapes me and some others who were actually here for RR and helped with modding. Sorry but. where is the memoriam for the people who mattered??

Cyrem, you're dead on about the cold honest truth version. The only difference is that I knew LZ quite well compared to any of the other members who left, and had many deep discussions with him. Of course I miss everyone else that left, I just have a better connection with LZ.

Now if I somehow convinced LZ to make mods, would you feel more inclined to have him back and miss him when he left?

Nope. Even if he could make mods, it wouldn't change his attitude towards me.

Now if I somehow convinced LZ to make mods, would you feel more inclined to have him back and miss him when he left?

What did you do to make him leave?

You seem to be forgetting that he can make mods. Remember old RRU? Screenshots forum? Tunnel transport?

What did you do to make him leave?

Push the forum to more on-topic discussion.

You seem to be forgetting that he can make mods. Remember old RRU? Screenshots forum? Tunnel transport?

/:| nope, don't remember.

Then check the topic, the forum, and then old RRU.

:|

/:| nope, don't remember.

:| x2

He made the first...forget the word...um...Vehicle brief...no...Teleport message? Build message? Blarg message? Blarg. He was the first (Atleast, the first to post about it.) to modify the message that appears when a vehicle teleports down for the first time. Specifically, it said "Suck it, Tunnel Transport".

Sadie Meowsalot

I don't miss LZ entirely, for I have him as a contact on skype, however I do miss having him on the forums. He was hilarious in the lunacy he exhibited within chat.

I never noticed he left.

GO THROW YOURSELF INTO A PIT OF ACID AND TASERS.

Cool memorial bro, but he's happy now. So let's all just drink Vodka and get over this s***. Members come and go, and I come and steal all your post count records.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.