In Memoriam

RockmoddeR

I never noticed he left.

GO THROW YOURSELF INTO A PIT OF ACID AND TASERS.

Cool memorial bro, but he's happy now. So let's all just drink Vodka and get over this s***. Members come and go, and I come and steal all your post count records.

Or I will just raid LZ's RRU locker. Look at all this cool stuff I found. All this neat tech and no wind mage guy to stop me. I better pocket the lazer though, god knows it takes forever to charge anyways. Now where am I going to find pawn shop that will bye a giant bottle of Tabasco sauce?

So let's all just drink Vodka and get over this brick

I read this as "drink Volvic" and thought that you wanted us to drink from George the Zakida's lemon-infected brain.

Lemon infe- oh crap that didn't come out right but still fit with context lololololololol :o :o :o

• 4 months later...

Truth:

I don't miss LZ... at all. LZ participated in Forum Games and Chat... he never did anything that actually contributed to the forum except for his fan fiction. He got the job as a mod because he hung out in the off-topic area where-as the rest of us preferred to live in the on-topic areas. He also was at the bottom of the moderator list in regards to how much topic moderating he actually did. Finally when he finished his Tabasco, he spewed out a rant blog full of absolute over the top garbage....which in turn I spent my Sunday trying to get people not to leave.

LZ is at the end of my list of people who I would like to see again.People I'd rather see back: Ben_R_R, XGandos, MathiusJack, Niall, the first forum moderator whos name escapes me and some others who were actually here for RR and helped with modding. Sorry but. where is the memoriam for the people who mattered??

Sadie started the necroing of this topic, and I plan on continuing:

What kind of stuff did LZ mess around with that caused you to spend your Sunday fixing? I'd like to know more...

And LZ was someone who seemed to impact the members of RRU. He may not have really done anything to mod LRR (Hey! I'm not the only one!), but he was a great person, as far as I could tell. And LZ didn't really like Cyrem either (To paraphrase, he said that Cy was "A Nazi D*ck@$$ or something for getting rid of all the things he liked on RRU.)

Also, it was his supposed birthday a couple days ago.

And I'm QCing LZ saying "Suck it, Tunnel Transport." Just for lulz.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.