Greeting From Shadow

Shadow1

Greeting, I'm Shadow, 18 years old. I really love Rock Raiders a lot. I keep playing Rock Raiders toys and game in my childhood I never playing it for years until now I playing Rock Raiders right now. :)

Thank you very much. :)

Pardon me! I really not understand steps in helmets or newer Helmets V2? I trying to download helmets and then not work so tried helmets V2 and not work but crashed...so help?

HELLO! Be shor to watch out for the RADIO, and cups

and I am crazy, HI

For the helmets, did you replace PHead.LWO? Did you compile the WADs?

HI! Mr. Rockwhale! I'm total insane more than you do crazy! -nibble on energy crystal-

-move my shoulders up- I didn't follow steps...I just not understand so...please tell me steps I'll follow the steps

lol username

HI! Mr. Rockwhale! I'm total insane more than you do crazy! -nibble on energy crystal-

You're gonna fit right in here.

• Like 2

Good morning, and welcome to the RRU Transit System. This automated posts are provided for the security and convenience of the RRU Modding Facility personnel. The time is 8:47 A.M... Current topside temperature is 93 degrees with an estimated high of one hundred and five. The RRU Compound is maintained at a pleasant 68 degrees at all times... ...Now arriving at Sector C mod Labs and Control Facilities. Please stand back from the automated door and wait for the security admin to verify your identity. Before exiting the train, be sure to check your area for personal belongings. Thank you, and have a very safe, and productive day.

• Like 3

Hello, and welcome to the RRU Computer Aided Enrichment Center. We hope your brief detention in the relaxation vault has been a pleasant one. Your specimen has been processed, and we are now ready to begin the test proper. Before we start, however, keep in mind that although fun, and learning are the primary goals of all enrichment center activities, serious injuries may occur. For your own safety, and the safety of others, please refrain from *power glitch* The portal will open in 3... 2... 1... *Portal Opens*

Thank you very much. :) Pardon me! I really not understand steps in helmets or newer Helmets V2? I trying to download helmets and then not work so tried helmets V2 and not work but crashed...so help?

Hey, Welcome and thanks for using my helmets. Did you unpack your WAD files or are using the Data method for modding? If you did so, you need to locate your minifigures folder, and find a folder called 'Pilot'. You need to rename this to something like Original_Pilot or something to change the name.

Then download the specified minifigure in my post here (you are reading this, right?). Place this folder in the minifigures foldera and name it to 'Pilot' if it isn't already so (I can't remember what it's named). Then simply download the helmet files and overwrite all files in the newly downloaded folder and you should be set to go!

Hope it works!

You're welcome and I just delete helmets and helmets V2 so start over again...and yes I reading your post but I not understand how to do it...so tell me?

wait I did follow it :D I understand ^^ I rename pilot to Original_Pilot and then I download folder and yes still pilot so I put it in Mini-Figures and then I download Helmets V2 and I find it 4 folders Axle, Sparks, Doc, and Bandit so help?

Edit: Okay...I'm complete confused...I want 5 characters in rock raiders like your file "Complete Rock Raider Team" it is include helmets and Rock Raiders Characters? >_< I want to know how you did it...

Hello, and WELCOME to RRU.

I see the Portal-heads and Half-Life Hopefuls have already pulled you into their ranks. Just be sure to steer clear of The Brony Herd. They can pull you in AND YOU'LL NEVER ESCAPE.

That and I think that thread's on its last legs.

Also, don't abuse the power of The Chair. It's a force to be reckoned with.

• Like 4

Thank McStudz

Power of The Chair? lol

I think anyone make video for download helmets and complete rock raider team? it's easy to follow steps :P

The Brigadier

Yes. The Chair. Formerly Extreme's Magical Chair; he gave it to McStudz to stab people with... :x

It's a long story...

Welcome to RRU!

You're welcome and I just delete helmets and helmets V2 so start over again...and yes I reading your post but I not understand how to do it...so tell me?

wait I did follow it :D I understand ^^ I rename pilot to Original_Pilot and then I download folder and yes still pilot so I put it in Mini-Figures and then I download Helmets V2 and I find it 4 folders Axle, Sparks, Doc, and Bandit so help?

Edit: Okay...I'm complete confused...I want 5 characters in rock raiders like your file "Complete Rock Raider Team" it is include helmets and Rock Raiders Characters? >_< I want to know how you did it...

As for the "4 folders Axle, Sparks, Doc, and Bandit", those are the helmets that you want. If you want Sparks's helmet, copy the files out of his folder and overwrite the ones in the 'Pilot' folder.

There's a topic for 'Multiple Minifid Mod' somewhere on the forums. If you follow those directions, then you can simply use the custom minifig team.

okay thank :) and what about your complete rock raider team? it include topic "Multiple Minifid Mod"?
I do use the Multiple Minifigure Mod, though if you only want one of the minifigures, you don't need to follow it.

And you're welcome.

Fluffy Cupcake

Okay seriously CTXXTC, just stop would you. No one needs to hear you bash bronies every intro topic. If you have a problem with something they are doing go talk with them about it. Don't be a bum about something just because you personaly don't like it. Not to mention what you're doing is just plain rude.

Okay seriously CTXXTC, just stop would you. No one needs to hear you bash bronies every intro topic. If you have a problem with something they are doing go talk with them about it. Don't be a bum about something just because you personaly don't like it. Not to mention what you're doing is just plain rude.

He can't talk about it to them directly, because the mods would blow up and lock your precious little topic down for being in violation of a moderators ruling. CTXXTC is allowed to talk, and only you have a problem with what he said, so there's no need to waste valuable bandwidth on commenting about somebodies opinion in a hello topic.

X1GUb.jpg

No b**** please CTXXTC. Moderators are nice and good people. They are helpful to making Rock Raiders stuffs such as ultimate Tunnel Transport, Rock Raiders team, and more for people and themselves, they make people happy so they make me happy too, they are hard work so you better thank them for hard work and honest work to make awesome stuffs for us.

• Like 1

Fluffy Cupcake

He can't talk about it to them directly, because the mods would blow up and lock your precious little topic down for being in violation of a moderators ruling.

Well, there is this thing called a pm, but I suppose you already knew that. Do you really think I care about a thread that is a big joke on this forum and the ultimate troll playground? Oh I suppose you did.

CTXXTC is allowed to talk, and only you have a problem with what he said, so there's no need to waste valuable bandwidth on commenting about somebodies opinion in a hello topic.

As if you didn't just waste bandwidth replying to me? /:|, and CTX wasted some as well by talking about the bronies in the first place.

You can go ahead and reply, but then after that, end of discussion. We don't need to have an argument.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.