Greeting From Shadow

Shadow1

The Brigadier

Guys, look. This argument is pointless and going nowhere. Sega, I can see why you took offense. CT, I can see that you don't really mean to flame bronies. But the image was uncalled for. It's just plain immature. Extreme, I can see why you're trying to defend CT, but let's not start an argument.

Can we get back on topic now please?

• Like 3

Retsnom Kcor

Sure, Chair-Brother.

Anyway, I am (of course) late, but Welcome to the site, Shadow1. I do hope that you enjoy your stay here!

Guys, look. This argument is pointless and going nowhere. Sega, I can see why you took offense. CT, I can see that you don't really mean to flame bronies. But the image was uncalled for. It's just plain immature. Extreme, I can see why you're trying to defend CT, but let's not start an argument.

The man deserves an answer, so I'm giving him his damn answer. Lord know I'm immature, so he can be the mature one and stop it himself by ignoring my comments.

Well, there is this thing called a pm, but I suppose you already knew that. Do you really think I care about a thread that is a big joke on this forum and the ultimate troll playground? Oh I suppose you did.

You defend it with your life everytime we get into an argument, but then again, who would want to be attached to that joke of a forum post.

As if you didn't just waste bandwidth replying to me? /:|, and CTX wasted some as well by talking about the bronies in the first place.

No, I didn't waste bandwidth because some people need to get their head straightened, like yourself. CTXXTC included the brony bit in his "Hello", so it's not wasted.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.