Its not the only planet.

Shadow322

Planet U's not the only planet is the soler syatem.

So I thought what if we talk about the other planets.

So I made this topic, so we can talk about the ither planets in the Planet U soler system.

CEkJn.png

Behold the two galaxy's that make up LRR, the RR home galaxy is the blue one, the planet U galaxy is the pink one.

Image no longer exists

There are six planets there, one is planet U, the others is why I made this topic, that little red box is where the LMS is.

Image no longer exists

Theres the LMS, in all its pixelated glory, I think that orange planet is Planet U.

This is were the names will go.

1.The orange one=Planet U.

2.The red one=?

3.The dark blue one=?

4.The green one=?

5.The light blue one=?

6.The purple one=?

I think one of the is the bionicle planet, or Cybertron... maybe The Doctor's home planet? :0

Please feel free to post your thoughts, NO SPAMMING!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shadow322

• Lair

• Sonic322

• TheEPICtrainrider

I say the purple, red, and green ones are dead. No planet other then gas planets should be that color.

Could it be green because the mass amount of foliage on that planet?

If there were plants there, then don't you think the RR's would have stoped there to find food, you know after they got off Planet U.

But still the plants is a good idea, I like it!

Gallifrey was destroyed...dont see how any of the planets couold be gallifrey...

Also, look at the planets in the videos not in the scanner. the scanner could just give the planets a random color.

If there were plants there, then don't you think the RR's would have stoped there to find food, you know after they got off Planet U.

But still the plants is a good idea, I like it!

They had hardly any power and Planet U was the closest. They would have also had their own food supply since they had sandwiches.

Ok they got their sandwhiches.

But thats not the topic, the topic is for the other planets.

Oh and Doctor, I don't really care, that was a joke, didn't you see the emote?

So what do you guys think of Cybertron from Transformers?

Or the Bionicle planet?

Did Cybertron have a red sun? I honestly don't remember. And you have to think that the Transformers had space travel really early on. They would have known of other "life" in their solar system. I mean, they place artifacts and stuff all over Earth, and they inhabit more than one planet (Speed Planet, Giant Planet, etc.). I dunno.

So chances are, that one planet is a jungle.

Another is a gas.

The others are something else.

Well theres Planet U.

Theres...other stuff...thats all I got.

I like when I make a topic! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D

My opinions on this:

1. The colors are irrelevant, they are simply like that because of the scans.

2. Judging by the size, none of them are gas giants. I say they're all solid.

3. There is no 3 xD

Why do you all steat my joke!

I was the one that thought of the whole (there is no 3) joke!

I added it into a list of reasons I hated Lair. (I don't hate him anymore)

So theres no gas planets, thats good to know.

You didn't make that up. Don't complain, it's all over the internet.

I wonder what different substances could be found on the other planets. Maybe someone could make an overhaul mod based on that idea...

TheEPICtrainrider

I say none of the planets are related to other Lego sets. I mean, If there were they would have shown the rr and other set together.

I think the closest planet to the sun is void of life, it would be to hot for anything to be there.

Their home blue is the Milky Way, new one must be Andromeda.

1256527222.png

puzzling. Planet U (U11) is on the outside, yet the surface is warm and bright. So the star (U10) MUST be a Red Giant as I have said before.

U12 must be about 44-47 million miles out, and with a star that big, it must be unbearably hot there,with no air it would be 1200F at day and around 0F at night, I estimate that like mercury it must have a long day. I estimate it to be 2,900 miles across.

U13 is about 87-83 million miles out, so I say it is closer down to 400F on the surface, must be about 5,600 miles across. Most likely empty, though there could be water underground.

U14 has a strange path, minimum of 46 million ranging to 97 million. About 6,800 miles. With tempuratures that wild I doubt anything could survive it.

U15 is 125-171 million, about... 10,200 Miles, probably shielded by an atmosphere, but to varient

U16 must be about 150 million miles out, probably about habitable temps, 8,000 miles, though I dont know what the atmosphere is. most earth-like.

U11, the planet... 110 million-94 million, about 9,500 miles, home of the Rock Raiders.... Surface prabably 200F, thin atmosphere.

U17 + is reserved for planets outside the map.

THIS IS ALL GUESTIMATE< SO PLZ FIX

We can develop these planets more.

Chences are that over a lenth of time like every 1 million years, 2 planets will collide, but will still stay in their orbits and stuff.

I think we should talk about one planet at a time, and think of a name.

I think U14 should be planet Shadow.

Planets never colide, they are to far apart (orbital planes!)

U10-

U11-Planet U (unless you have a great idea, this should be left as is)

U12-

U13-

U14-Shaderow

U15-

U16-

Hm, I think we should make new levels and stuff for the other planets. Just a thought on the green planet: If it is green because of abundant foilage, they may not have stopped there because the plants/pollen/etc could be poisonous and even deadly to the rrs.

In way of naming the planets, I really have no ideas at the moment.