Its not the only planet.

Shadow322

What is it with you people, do you now know how to follow simple derections?

I will pick a name for a planet, and if you don't like it then I will pick a new name, untill we get to one we all like.

We need a 9 member party to pick and vote for a name for the star, at least 7 of the 9 member need to aprove of the name.

I thought I made the derections pretty simple, we can't just name then all Cyrem and forget about them.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shadow322

• Lair

• Sonic322

• TheEPICtrainrider

TheEPICtrainrider

I re claim U13 from warguy, for the point that he gave no explanation to WTF it is. (sorry, But my army pwns your army, and we have no Idea what you are talking about) and name it...

Allelige.

Allelige is void of mammals, and the the insects are small, in order to deal with the heat of the sun. It is covered in plants and fungus and other alien goodies. There would be only one base near the poles if it would be landed upon by humans. And it would only be for study and not for colonization, though some fruits are exported to support the base. This is only if it is inhabited by researches, for you can only land on it twice every orbit, due to it's closeness to the sun. This would make it very hard to land upon.

You can walk on it, but it has a more oxygen rich atmosphere then earth, but it shouldn't be a problem. The real issue is that there is a huge wild fire at the equator, and it only dies down in the winter. It also has a lot of lakes but no oceans.

Allelige is 'all equal' in danish, and that is because 'Lego' is play well in danish, and I just wanted a reference.

So... what da ya think?

TheEPICtrainrider

I like it.

Chances are that some members will think that I thought of the name, and blame me if they don't like it!

W00T LET'S ALL SCAPEGOAT SHADOW!!!!

Yea... they will blame you... unless they can spare 5 minutes from there lives to read everything then comment.

and yes

I spelled their wrong, oops

What everyone seems to fail to realize is that the scan that has been provided on multiple occasions is a two dimensional image. The orbits you see are only relative to the LMS explorer at time of scan. You never know, every single one of them might have a [near]circular path. Meaning the temperatures estimated by orbit shape could be totally inaccurate.

there is an almost 3-D pic in the intro, but it moves to fast to copy

so if you have a program that can show you all the seens from the intro then you will find it

I will pick a name for a planet, and if you don't like it then I will pick a new name, untill we get to one we all like.

I don't know if that's going to happen. Either way, I'm now ignoring this topic.

I don't know if that's going to happen. Either way, I'm now ignoring this topic.

Well Anon, we really don't need you to contridute to this topic untill we pick a name for the star. -.-

When in the world did someone claim U15 as Basia?I claimed U15 as Mobius

And you don't get a say in what the planets are named!!!

Thats Lairs job

I highly doubt Mobius is there.

And it is NOT my job, it is everyones.

Firstly, this is not an official decision. Stop saying "The planets are named", use "We'll call the planets". Please. It's not against the rules, but I don't like it when people (or rather (no offense), you) act like it means that that's what the whole of RRU say, so I'm not saying this as a moderator, but a normal person.Secondly, this topic was started by shadow, so it's shadow's decision.

Yes, names are unofficial. We haven't settled yet. And Shadow does not decide, everyone does.

So shadow's decision is what the whole of RRU has to accept? First you say we can't claim planets or affix names to them and think it's the best thing since sliced bread (I agree), but then you say that shadow is the one who decides the names and territory? It doesn't matter who started the topic. This isn't like finding new planets or stars where the discoverer gets to name it some weird combination of letters and numbers. If that were the case then I could start a topic, name the planets, and no one could refute them because I was the topic creator.The whole of RRU should still have a say on naming the planets and what inhabits them (if anything) because not one person discovered them. They are in fact not our property and naming them in the first place is a sort of fan-fiction. If you want to share your interpretation of the solar system, fine. Just don't act like it's an established fact because it cannot and never will be canon.

Chill like Kopaka

Exactly, as I said. Everyone gets a say

U10-ShadowU11-Planet UU12-U13-GagronU14-ShaderowU15-Basia/MobiusU16-

*PWNS WARGUY WITH WHALE*

1. Cire shut up, I hate when members think their so great that they can name, or say or do what ever the F*** they want.I get to name the, BUT its a team desicion, like voteing for a new law to be passed.

2. The only way I would name it Mobius, is if it also had a Red Giant, which I don't think it does!

3. The star in the solor system...even though I like the irony, its just not working anymore, so the name for it will be the same for when the founding fathers were aproveing the U.S. constitution, they needed 9 out ot the 13 coloneys the aprove of it, so that means that Cyrem Anon, Adict, Lair, Me, Sonic, Cire, LZ, and EPIC will need to get a 7 out of 9 members to pick a final name for the star, tell me what you think of this plan.

1. At first it sounded like you were making it all for yourself, that's al Cirevam was saying

2. The star IS a red giant, and that is official. It is in one of the books

3. Eh...what?

I guess ill move to U16 since it doesn't seem taken but i will keep the name. shadow, fyi basia is actually Czechoslovakian for fire. :)

Nobody lives on the planets yet.

That's my point. Shadow made this topic, and it's not representative of the whole of RRU, so he can decide what will be chosen in this topic about the planets. Anyone can choose to disagree, which I will. ;P

...it is representative. I made those science topics for debate, not for saying what i say is true.

What is it with you people, do you now know how to follow simple derections?I will pick a name for a planet, and if you don't like it then I will pick a new name, untill we get to one we all like.We need a 9 member party to pick and vote for a name for the star, at least 7 of the 9 member need to aprove of the name.I thought I made the derections pretty simple, we can't just name then all Cyrem and forget about them.

I re claim U13 from warguy, for the point that he gave no explanation to WTF it is. (sorry, But my army pwns your army, and we have no Idea what you are talking about) and name it...Allelige.Allelige is void of mammals, and the the insects are small, in order to deal with the heat of the sun. It is covered in plants and fungus and other alien goodies. There would be only one base near the poles if it would be landed upon by humans. And it would only be for study and not for colonization, though some fruits are exported to support the base. This is only if it is inhabited by researches, for you can only land on it twice every orbit, due to it's closeness to the sun. This would make it very hard to land upon. You can walk on it, but it has a more oxygen rich atmosphere then earth, but it shouldn't be a problem. The real issue is that there is a huge wild fire at the equator, and it only dies down in the winter. It also has a lot of lakes but no oceans.Allelige is 'all equal' in danish, and that is because 'Lego' is play well in danish, and I just wanted a reference.So... what da ya think?

Sounds good... exept rather than fire I think you mean heat... And even if it is hot we can send probes down.

What everyone seems to fail to realize is that the scan that has been provided on multiple occasions is a two dimensional image. The orbits you see are only relative to the LMS explorer at time of scan. You never know, every single one of them might have a [near]circular path. Meaning the temperatures estimated by orbit shape could be totally inaccurate.

I think they are all almost circles, so Epic that idea fails just a little.

Imgonna re-design the orbit.

PlanetU.jpg U11 (Planet U)

This is Planet U. Think about how it looks. Then think about how the other planets would look.

1256838151.png

First off, how big is U star and how far off should U11 be for its enviorment?

TheEPICtrainrider

Yes but it is still very close, regardless it will still be hot.

I'm not sure why everyone is fighting over a fictional planet/star. It's a name goodness damn it.

I say we name the star Reddeath, because we will nearly kill our friendships over stupid names!

I like the name for the star.

Also I am both mad a tired at this topic, I thought we could all be nice and grown up when talking about it.

But sadly I was wrong, we probly couldn't even get a fish into a bucket of water.

So I am going to ask Anon to lock this topic, for a month, or forever!

>:(>:( >:(>:( NO

I want this topic open, if you dont like it turn it over to someone else (me)(lol not really you decide).

Anonymouse, do not lock this topic, it is a good topic and I want us to discuss it.

:'( :'( Please?

I'm not going to lock this, as more people seem to want it left open (Seen from the add.png that lair was given).

LordZakida, it didn't explode, it's a red giant.

Anyway, I'll work on making pictures of the other planets.

No Sonic, no they can't.

So I'm a little confused, is this topic dead?

Because if its dead then I'm going to ask for it to be closed.

I better not see one of you posting that this is a "this topic is spam and needs to be close" kinda thing, it is not what sonic was doing.